Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

McLarty is a very good KPP prospect coming through. I'm more worried about losing DeGoey than Moore, Moore has been all hype and little out put other than his games vs Bulldogs and West Coast.
Genuine question - If Collingwood get to trade period and Moore and DeGoey have both asked for a trade, does this put Buckley under pressure?

Ok woah relax yeah?

He's been really injury prone in his career which really is the only thing preventing his growth as a player. Personally I think he's worth a late first but you'd see 17/17 clubs job on him if he's gettable with a second round pick.

Regardless, why does Sydney want another injury prone forward to join Franklin and Reid on the sidelines?

That’s why it should be about the saying of “at the right price”. Have to say he’s an interesting prospect and one I’d consider but I’d need to see him playing consecutive games in a block this season for Collingwood.

I’m still not paying that much. Way overs for a player (who I do rate) but has injury issues. Our first ismoff the table unless it is exceptional circumstances. Use the first for Blakely and be done with it. No need to complicate it.

The first and 2nd will be used on Blakey with change left over for very late pick. I’d take Moore over anything at pick 30 any day of the week. If Moore was in the open draft he’d be picked up before pick 30 easy.

It’s not complicated, it’s pretty straight forward actually.

IMO the extra 2nd rounder was never obtained by the club to pay that bit extra for Blakey it was obtained to allow the club to trade its first pick.

The talks with Moore didn’t start last week before the footy show. The ball got rolling once Tippet retired.

It’s a loop hole that will be closed once a club obtains a player like Moore. They’ll use it while they can.

If Sydney wan't to pay big bucks for a guy who'll spend 75% of his time in the rehab group then good for them, think he's done 5 hammys so far with us, i'd be steering clear until he at least puts a decent injury free season together.

reckon the old mans relationship with bucks will come in to play here. They dont see eye to eye on Darcy.

Sydney seems like the most obvious location, out of the spotlight of Melbourne and probably away form his Father as well who is overbearing.

Do you have any kind of source to explain why? Bucks could leave first if he doesn't make finals.

Very good source.

why would he hate a coach that has always stuck by him and puts him straight into firsts when coming back from injury?. This is despite averaging 6 touches per game. He should be thankful hes had such a charmed run with selection.

Because you have very few promising talls on your list and he's therefore in your best 22. Bucks wants to keep his job so he plays his best side.

I’m still not paying that much. Way overs for a player (who I do rate) but has injury issues. Our first ismoff the table unless it is exceptional circumstances. Use the first for Blakely and be done with it. No need to complicate it.

Then Collingwood be more then Happy to Keep Him

There are other Clubs that be Interested in Moore so be more then 1 Suitor

Good. Hope they can overpay and we can head to the draft. Have other areas of need rather than another injury prone KPP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore going nowhere, this is just Pickering talking to other clubs to ensure he gets the best possible deal from the Pies. Probably now said "multiple clubs" because when Barrett first told Eddie, the Pies would have rung the Swans who said "not interested" so Pickering had to muddy the waters.
Or Collingwood is looking at Tom Lynch and don't have much moolah for Moore

Or Collingwood is looking at Tom Lynch and don't have much moolah for Moore

Maybe but IF we are holding off talks with Moore hopefully we have a Plan B in the Very Small Chance of Him Leaving

I think Moore might find himself in limbo if he does another Hammy this year and has yet to re-sign, potential suiters aren't going to exactly throw the cheque book at him, in fact he may find that our own offer is reduced and that still might be more than anyone elses.

He's been at the club 4 years and hasn't produced a lot, i'm not exactly sure why he thinks he deserves big bucks.

I think Moore might find himself in limbo if he does another Hammy this year and has yet to re-sign, potential suiters aren't going to exactly throw the cheque book at him, in fact he may find that our own offer is reduced and that still might be more than anyone elses.

He's been at the club 4 years and hasn't produced a lot, i'm not exactly sure why he thinks he deserves big bucks.
Good that a Pies supporter rates him correctly. He's going no where as Pies will want waaaay too much for him. Can't see how he's a need at the Swans, plus he's injury prone. I also reckon it's Pickering hot air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back