AFL Club
Essendon

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/03/07/the-balance-at-the-moment-in-his-game-is-wrong/

Seems old Wallet thinks Parish is playing as an inside mid but should be an outside mid.

Isn't this the opposite to what the Essendon supporters are saying?
Dont agree with Terry at all, he isnt as quick as Zorko and doesnt have the kicking skills and ball winning that Gaff has those are both terrible examples of what Parish could emulate. Rory Sloane should be the type that Parish strives to be.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Dont agree with Terry at all, he isnt as quick as Zorko and doesnt have the kicking skills and ball winning that Gaff has those are both terrible examples of what Parish could emulate. Rory Sloane should be the type that Parish strives to be.

I think he's more Lachie Neale in play style than Sloane who is actually damaging on the outside with his big motor and long kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I think it's between Him, Guelfi and Laverde for our last spot in the 22, will find out tonight.

I'm leaning that he's packing his kit as a traveling emergency.

Agree - Smith, Tippa and Francis would be the 3 locks on the extended bench. Guelfi & Parish had similar JLT form so it will be interesting to see who you name.

Don't follow Essendon too closely, what is the knock on Parish, he looked quality in his first few years.
No outstanding features, only plays one position, a tad vanilla.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back