Recommitted Darcy Parish [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Knows he is going to play senior football this year so smart business decision to hold of on signing a contract.

Could go either way we he begins to stamp himself on games (more) or ends up being a best 22 role player.

Have no doubt he stays, in what capacity is completely up to Darcy

Yoda... what does he lack? He seems to run well and get to a lot of ball...but does him impact play enough...?

Yoda... what does he lack? He seems to run well and get to a lot of ball...but does him impact play enough...?
To be honest, Im thinking that Woosha isn't that great a coach. Guys like Francis, Parish, Langford, Laerde just need to play. Getting thrown around like chess pieces isn't good for there development.

He has all the tools to be a good, to very good AFL player. Im not entirely sure why he wasn't played round 1. Round 2 & 3 he was great doing what he does best and that is naturally hunting the ball. I like his aggression hunting the ball whilst his decision making and skills are good to very good.

To be honest, Im thinking that Woosha isn't that great a coach. Guys like Francis, Parish, Langford, Laerde just need to play. Getting thrown around like chess pieces isn't good for there development.

He has all the tools to be a good, to very good AFL player. Im not entirely sure why he wasn't played round 1. Round 2 & 3 he was great doing what he does best and that is naturally hunting the ball. I like his aggression hunting the ball whilst his decision making and skills are good to very good.

Just watching a bit of Ess V Bris ..and it almost seems like Parish is inconsequential.. 19 p in a game where you were running riot. If you have any coin left over after getting players the last couple of years ..one would think every last shekel should be heading towards MTW. Its amazing to think he was not even drafted originally. Look up impact player in the dictionary and there he is as an example..

Just watching a bit of Ess V Bris ..and it almost seems like Parish is inconsequential.. 19 p in a game where you were running riot. If you have any coin left over after getting players the last couple of years ..one would think every last shekel should be heading towards MTW. Its amazing to think he was not even drafted originally. Look up impact player in the dictionary and there he is as an example..
Walla was drafted at the end of 2015 in the rookie draft

He's best suited as an onballer yet he gets pushed into other positions in favour of players like Myers & Langford. He's a good ball hunter & has very quick hands therefore would be most effective playing him around the ball. He could neaten up his kicking & decision making by foot however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure a North supporter named after the invisible captain should really be caught at anything to do with Essendon at the moment.

Parish did have a pretty bad patch in what was otherwise quite a decent game.........but at least had had an impact on the game. I first noticed Ziebull when he went in for a bit of faux tough guy push and shove late in the game. He did more damage shaking hands after the final whistle than while the game was being played.

Not sure a North supporter named after the invisible captain should really be caught at anything to do with Essendon at the moment.

Parish did have a pretty bad patch in what was otherwise quite a decent game.........but at least had had an impact on the game. I first noticed Ziebull when he went in for a bit of faux tough guy push and shove late in the game. He did more damage shaking hands after the final whistle than while the game was being played.
tbh after the whole dank incident im surprised essendon supporters still talk footy

If North traded for Parish instead of plodders like Tyson, Pittard and Hall they might have had more success yesterday. Unfortunately, that's about the limit of relevance north has to this thread.

I think I hit a nerve
By making reference to a story that dominated everything about our club for a few years?

Yep. You got me I had forgotten all about it. I'm glad you were able to get a little meaning out of football for a few years by celebrating another clubs misfortunes. Sadly now, you need to distract yourself from that and look at the future of North. Our seniors beat yours by 10 goals.........but you can focus on the youth if you like. Our reserves beat yours by 15 goals.

Dem nerves.

If North traded for Parish instead of plodders like Tyson, Pittard and Hall they might have had more success yesterday. Unfortunately, that's about the limit of relevance north has to this thread.
All have played at a higher standard than Parish. You call these players plodders yet make excuses for why Parish has under performed. He will be lucky to be in the side next week - just torches the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back