Traded Darcy Tucker - [Traded with Griffin Logue and F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how the coach and selection committee seem to under-rate him, too. Not very knowledgeable. But you know better. šŸ˜‚

Being behind the lads we had out there this year isn't a sign the coaches don't rate him BTW!

He still got out on the park 12(14) times this year and I'd put my house on him being the best we "currently" have for the role Acres is leaving!

Not very knowledgeable, indeed!

Being behind the lads we had out there this year isn't a sign the coaches don't rate him BTW!

Exactly what I was meaning. The coaches rate him as reliable depth behind our preferred best 22. He is the victim of the squeeze on our talented young list.

Good on Tucker for seeking a best 22 opportunity. He deserves it. Will be a great pickup for North.

I was really just taking exception to the salty Freo poster who was bagging his own board. I notice he has deleted some of his posts now. Ha.

Exactly what I was meaning. The coaches rate him as reliable depth behind our preferred best 22. He is the victim of the squeeze on our talented young list.

Good on Tucker for seeking a best 22 opportunity. He deserves it. Will be a great pickup for North.

I was really just taking exception to the salty Freo poster who was bagging his own board. I notice he has deleted some of his posts now. Ha.
He didnā€™t delete his posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back