Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
I actually enjoyed the first episode. It started off a bit slow but then it really picked up with lots of story.

When they were going through the people waking up I was like "where's token?" :p Same guy that plays Travis in Continuum.

The sets are well done and the cast doesn't seem too bad.

One of my pet hates of flying down to a planet and back with a magical shuttlecraft was done but I'll get over it :(

So everybody is a pirate? Perhaps freedom fighters more than terrorists?

Looking forward to ep. 2 which should be coming out today. gaskin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just watched it. Seemed like the action was a showcase of the skills the guys in the fight have.

I would agree about the dialogue. It's always the same with shows like this, the actors need time to get comfortable in their role. You can't go hiring A list celebs for a Sci-Fi. Just gotta hope they kick those personalities up a notch. Crazy gun guy is the only one that is really doing a good job so far.

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anybody still watching?

Acting has gotten a bit better. Obviously hard to act as somebody that has lost their memory to begin with.

Ruby Rose bit parter was cool.

Can't wait to see where things go from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gaskin

Premium Platinum
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Cam train
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Season 3 was okay. I found the middle of the season rather boring and pointless filler. They could have easily had a 10 episode season rather than 13 and still told what they wanted to tell.

I would have liked

more than one episode in the 21st century.

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Seems like they messed up the flow with that time travel episode. Lots of setting the scene then just ended it.

I wouldn't say there was too much filler but yeah it did grind on me a little. It's almost like the writers can't decide which characters they actually want to develop and which they want to kill off. I feel the show continues to suffer from the disconnection of the One character. They put a lot into a dead end and it keeps you guessing as to what you should be invested in.

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
I just atarted watching this. 4 episodes into the 1st season, really enjoying it.

Also, quickly Google'd to see why it hasn't aired since 2017, shame it has been cancelled, but hopefully the story has wrapped up in general at the end of the 3rd season and not a cliffhanger that we'll never see the end of?

Top Bottom