AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Not much bigger, but another thread

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Finished season 2. What a story, so complex, still have no idea how all this finishes.

Definite recommend.

Thoughts.

- When Hannah goes back to old Ulrich in the psych ward. 'He's not my husband' - Holy s**t what are absolute psychotic bitch.
- While it seems like Adam is evil and the 'white devil' is good we don't really know for sure do we?
- Why didn't middle aged Jonas tell young Jonas that Adam was Old Jonas? He keeps saying that he wants to break the cycle but doesn't ever seem to try and deviate from what has already happened.
- Can you imagine the story board in the writers office trying to keep on top of all these timelines.
- The cliffhanger of new Martha. Adding dimensions to the timelines now, I'm struggling to keep us as it is and hope it doesn't get too convoluted.
- Geez I felt for old Ulrich when he almost made the cave with his son. Then saw his older kids while he passed them in the cop car.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I am in the process of a re-watch of this great series, in advance of the arrival of Season 3, which i understand will be at the end of June.

It really does bear a second watch, and I found myself drawn into Winden and its village life all over again. There's a a lot I had forgotten (or, maybe, just didn't pick up on at the time), especially in Season 2, which I'm half-way through. Casting, soundtrack, and cinematography all superb.

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finished season 2. What a story, so complex, still have no idea how all this finishes.

Definite recommend.

Thoughts.

- When Hannah goes back to old Ulrich in the psych ward. 'He's not my husband' - Holy s**t what are absolute psychotic bitch.
- While it seems like Adam is evil and the 'white devil' is good we don't really know for sure do we?
- Why didn't middle aged Jonas tell young Jonas that Adam was Old Jonas? He keeps saying that he wants to break the cycle but doesn't ever seem to try and deviate from what has already happened.
- Can you imagine the story board in the writers office trying to keep on top of all these timelines.
- The cliffhanger of new Martha. Adding dimensions to the timelines now, I'm struggling to keep us as it is and hope it doesn't get too convoluted.
- Geez I felt for old Ulrich when he almost made the cave with his son. Then saw his older kids while he passed them in the cop car.
Hannah travel back with a slim hope that Ulrich would choose her over his wife, or might of been to see if he really loved her, when she realises she is not going to get the answer she came for, her thought is F... you, rot here forever, sweet revenge for her, yep a bit psychotic.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
No, I don't agree about Hannah. She is worse than that! She told Egon she was Katerina, but of course revealed herself to Ulrich as Hannah. He was so ****ed up, but whether out of love or desperation, depending on how rational you think he is, he said he would leave Katerina for her. He hoped for a moment she could get him out. But she never had the slightest intention. She only came to see him suffer with her own eyes. What a piece of work!

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No, I don't agree about Hannah. She is worse than that! She told Egon she was Katerina, but of course revealed herself to Ulrich as Hannah. He was so f’ed up, but whether out of love or desperation, depending on how rational you think he is, he said he would leave Katerina for her. He hoped for a moment she could get him out. But she never had the slightest intention. She only came to see him suffer with her own eyes. What a piece of work!

Probably right, show signs when she was young, claiming Ulrich raped Katharina, to the police, when she spied on them, she got very jealous and vindictive.

Back