Multiplat Darksiders III (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

My history with the Darksiders franchise:

Darksiders: play about 16 hours, get really into it, encounter game breaking bug where a boss won't take damage. Reload a save from 12 hours, get to the same spot, same bug. Swear a lot and never play again.
Darksiders II: play about 20 hours, get really into it, player gets locked into his attacking animation and repeatedly throws himself off a cliff with no way to avoid it. Reload a save from 15 hours, get to the same spot, same bug. Swear a lot and never play again.

Never again.

That's a bugger. I didn't mind the first but it was at a time I was burnt out on stuff like God of War, Conan, Dante's Inferno and whatever hack and slash games were out but I really liked the second game with the more open areas and upgrading and stuff. This one says it will be open world yet retaining the action RPG stuff so I'm looking forward to finding out more.

That's a bugger. I didn't mind the first but it was at a time I was burnt out on stuff like God of War, Conan, Dante's Inferno and whatever hack and slash games were out but I really liked the second game with the more open areas and upgrading and stuff. This one says it will be open world yet retaining the action RPG stuff so I'm looking forward to finding out more.
I was the opposite, loved the first but only got about halfway through the second before getting bored and moving on. Might have to go back to it at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back