Darling does another Ninja flip.

Remove this Banner Ad

*** Was not impressed with his game, overall WCE played well.. just need to make that clear :p And don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Darling just disappointed because he can be so much better than he currently is
Was playing as a CHF and was clunking marks at CHF along with a couple of goals.

He had a good game.

He was alright last night, still did some deadshit stuff though. He does like to just watch the ball go over the line instead of trying to keep it in which is annoying sometimes, he has a tendency to do it. Take it on mate!!!

But it was a step in the right direction for sure

Maybe that's his instruction? We had scored 1.8 from stoppages to a point last night so generated 9 scoring shots. The idea was correct, execution was fine, but the finish didnt tell the full story as we were inaccurate.

I don't mind him throwing in a few practice flips over the boundary line. In the contest it's a weapon, at least then he gets to his feet quick instead of floundering around playing for a free.

*** Was not impressed with his game, overall WCE played well.. just need to make that clear :p And don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Darling just disappointed because he can be so much better than he currently is
Couldn't agree more. That game should be like his bare minimum performance. It was a move in the right direction but he was still s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind him throwing in a few practice flips over the boundary line. In the contest it's a weapon, at least then he gets to his feet quick instead of floundering around playing for a free.

This is a pertinent comment ......... I cannot remember Jack playing for a free kick in this game.

This is a pertinent comment ......... I cannot remember Jack playing for a free kick in this game.
There was a hint of a flop when he took that mark in the last quarter but that was the only one I remember

He's ninja flip made the weekly top 10. He also got commended by the 3 flogs at the AAA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back