Roast Darling to the WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For who?
There's no one on our list that's shouting for a call up. Lamb has shown some intent finally but it shouldn't be rewarded just yet.

I've thought about this and I still don't know where I stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know if i would go as far as dropping him, but we arent getting much out of him presently.

He's a tease, Jack. He keeps looking like he has the tools to tear a game apart, but to date, very rarely does. He's also becoming the next Leon Davis rapidly at finals time; goes missing in September

I thought he was the forward who worked the hardest and presented the most in the game. In an overall pi$$ poor effort by the side I find it difficult to single him out. For a lot of that game JK, LeCras, Cripps and Hill were nowhere to be seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I was still Lamb's sponsor.

Has to earn his spot again, shouldn't have players that have played terrible for a year or more in a premiership potential side.
He hasn't been terrible? He kicked 44 goals last year as a second forward, generally provides good forward pressure and doesn't particularly flat tack. His output is fine without being great, you are being clouded by a few moments.

It's time.....

S5Jx70wyTpyrt1DcOtcU_Pencil%20Flip.gif

Again, any drop Darling posts will be responded to with stupid gif's, as the original posts are also stupid.

Seriously? The guy may not have lived up to the potential we set for him in our minds but would still walk into most teams. There is no one better coming through and his performances have been consistent and pretty good. Yes, he has made several stupid and, in some cases, high profile mistakes but his overall game is fine. We are two games into the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back