List Mgmt. Darren Glass set to quit as List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

I see what the general consensus is.

Shirt Folder - How to Fold a Shirt - Flip Fold on Make a GIF

Simmo talked about it how they are down to like 5-6 main staff and how many left for better opportunity's outside of footy. I assumed he meant Selwood as he left for that reason.

Both are a massive loss as Selwood was deep into getting the womans team up and about.

So we have lost: Van Berlo, Rosa, Glass , Selwood, Batemen and a few more with names that escape me.

Have we actually lost Bateman and Selwood? I don’t remember seeing it anywhere.

Have we actually lost Bateman and Selwood? I don’t remember seeing it anywhere.

Bateman has gone to Perth FC ( Cant find an article but it was mentioned by a Perth supporter on here) , The Adam Selwood one happened months ago.

Bateman has gone to Perth FC ( Cant find an article but it was mentioned by a Perth supporter on here) , The Adam Selwood one happened months ago.

Well, damn, I never realised. And the only new coach we’ve brought in is Kyal Horsley.

You’d think we, out of every club, would be able to keep coaches on, given our savings.

Well, damn, I never realised. And the only new coach we’ve brought in is Kyal Horsley.

You’d think we, out of every club, would be able to keep coaches on, given our savings.

I don't think affording it is the issue, the soft cap is the issue. We could probably afford 3x the size coaching team if it was allowed...

I think with the new clubhouse at Mineral park i dare say they pumped a lot of money in there and want to get their savings back by not going too nuts.

Think players like JK ( Can coach the forwards) , Nic Nat ( Can coach the rucks) , Shuey ( Can coach the mids) & Gov/Shep ( Can coach the Defenders) will have a bit of extra responsibility during training to help out the other assistants so its not all doom and gloom.

With the soft cap and pay cuts and industry uncertainty, not surprised he left if an opportunity presented. He does have an MBA from UWA and worked outside of football as a consultant previously.

A big loss, but it is what it is. Hope we replace well with someone who knows the system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petrie also does a great job 'coaching' the younger forwards in between the drills. Darling in particular seemed to be following him around.
Ive seen hutchings work with younger players a lot at training, wouldnt be surprised if he steps into a coaching role at seasons end and helps out a fair bit this year

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Michael Prior has also come back as game development boss or something

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think Fraser McInnes would make a good list manager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back