Racing Darren Weir Arrested and stables raided by Police and Stewards.

Chism

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cowboys, Pacers , HotSpurs ,Dodgers
Thread starter Moderator #1
Breaking news currently all over the radio in Melbourne that Federal Police in conjunction with stewards have raided all the stables of Darren Weir and had all stable staff lined up with hands on a fence and being searched.

More to come I am sure but I cannot say I am not surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gavin Excell

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Something about a video from the stables in what is being described as disturbing by the radio.

Very interesting breaking news.
There was a random post by not a regular on the board last week that spoke about video of horses being whipped and zapped and what not

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Surely now all the states need to ban Weir from entering horses into any fields until this investigation is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
DK one of the 3 arrested. Seized a gun. What stable doesn’t have a gun tho lol
RSN reporting that both a gun and a taser were seized... They didn't make any absolute link but the way that they were discussing it seemed to imply that one or both of those items were seized in connection with the video and use of a treadmill...

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
RSN reporting that both a gun and a taser were seized... They didn't make any absolute link but the way that they were discussing it seemed to imply that one or both of those items were seized in connection with the video and use of a treadmill...
There is nothing a horse fears more than a barrel of a gun

AFL Club
Melbourne
There is nothing a horse fears more than a barrel of a gun
LOL yeah the taser seems more likely to be the item connected with it but who knows... You could fire the gun into the air in close proximity I guess... But that would be more likely to frighten the s*** out of the horse rather than make it go faster...

Top Bottom