Racing Darren Weir Arrested and stables raided by Police and Stewards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news currently all over the radio in Melbourne that Federal Police in conjunction with stewards have raided all the stables of Darren Weir and had all stable staff lined up with hands on a fence and being searched.

More to come I am sure but I cannot say I am not surprised.

Latest footage just in

maxresdefault.jpg

There was a random post by not a regular on the board last week that spoke about video of horses being whipped and zapped and what not

That was T-bell just yesterday mate :D - how many beers did you have last night!?!

Surely now all the states need to ban Weir from entering horses into any fields until this investigation is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be big, especially when the animal rights extremists get on to the use of jiggers.
Greyhound racing v2.

DK one of the 3 arrested. Seized a gun. What stable doesn’t have a gun tho lol
RSN reporting that both a gun and a taser were seized... They didn't make any absolute link but the way that they were discussing it seemed to imply that one or both of those items were seized in connection with the video and use of a treadmill...

RSN reporting that both a gun and a taser were seized... They didn't make any absolute link but the way that they were discussing it seemed to imply that one or both of those items were seized in connection with the video and use of a treadmill...

There is nothing a horse fears more than a barrel of a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back