Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there is a chance he will top MVG this year. has more world championships now. Def cant wait for the Perth masters now

MVG was still very good in 2015. It took Barney to pull out an amazing win to beat him in the champs.

I thought Lewis lost his composure. He had bad body language, guess missing all those doubles will do that. Missed a lot of important doubles.

Anderson started off shakey but after the first break was solid.

Did I say Lewis missed a lot of important doubles?

Any of you guys play at a club?
Started saving my games on Dart Pro at start of 2012, with aim of joining a club when I averaged 50. Got it up to 48, and has since dropped to 45.30.
Hardly threw last year, aim to give it more of a go this year.
Had a great set of 24 gram Colin Lloyd Stone Grips. Mate had a throw, broke the stem off in the barrel, I put it somewhere meaning to drill it out at some time - can't for the life of me find it. Now alternating between 23 gram Hi-Impacts, and 23 gram Adrian Lewis'. Tried Whitlocks, don't feel all that comfortable with them.
Anyway, here's the stats
Games Played - 934
180's - 7
140's - 78
100's - 546
Best Leg - 18
Highest Out - 127
Ave - 45.30

Have my board outside, the Freo Doctor provides an interesting challenge when throwing in the afternoon.

You must have pumped on that 127 out. Go crazy on your first 180? I warm up on 24grams though throw better with 22grams. Funnily enough, if I go straight to the 22grams I'm not as sharp. Don't play club as I don't have enough time in my week. My board is inside my garage and at the moment try to have 30min a day. Been mucking around on those darts live machines after work, I understand this form of darts is really popular in Asia. Not the same but is fun. We have a few bars in town dedicated to it.

Any of you guys play at a club?
Started saving my games on Dart Pro at start of 2012, with aim of joining a club when I averaged 50. Got it up to 48, and has since dropped to 45.30.
Hardly threw last year, aim to give it more of a go this year.
Had a great set of 24 gram Colin Lloyd Stone Grips. Mate had a throw, broke the stem off in the barrel, I put it somewhere meaning to drill it out at some time - can't for the life of me find it. Now alternating between 23 gram Hi-Impacts, and 23 gram Adrian Lewis'. Tried Whitlocks, don't feel all that comfortable with them.
Anyway, here's the stats
Games Played - 934
180's - 7
140's - 78
100's - 546
Best Leg - 18
Highest Out - 127
Ave - 45.30

Have my board outside, the Freo Doctor provides an interesting challenge when throwing in the afternoon.
I normally practice every night after work for an hour or so. Great way to unwind after a day at work. I have a set of 21g but I have no idea what they are. I've been playing with them for over 20 years. I bought a set of 24g Whitlocks about 18 months ago but I found them too stubby for my grip. I tend to spread my fingers over the whole dart when I throw.

No idea on my stats but my mate and I started sending each other photos of our 180's about 6 months ago and I counted 19 of them on my phone. We try to have a Darts night a couple of times a month and usually play 501, Shanghai, Cricket, Doubles round the world and Triples round the world. Good bunch of games that get you using the entire board.

Thornton got a gig.
:eek:
Has one of best walk ons in the business
Won the Grand Prix which was how he got his ticket.

I note from the draw Lewis is playing none of the Scottish players at the Scottish venues. Anderson v Lewis at Aberdeen was always good value

Has one of best walk ons in the business
Won the Grand Prix which was how he got his ticket.

I note from the draw Lewis is playing none of the Scottish players at the Scottish venues. Anderson v Lewis at Aberdeen was always good value
Ah Ok. I did miss the Grand Prix.

Watch the spit fly when Taylor walks on.

You must have pumped on that 127 out. Go crazy on your first 180? I warm up on 24grams though throw better with 22grams. Funnily enough, if I go straight to the 22grams I'm not as sharp. Don't play club as I don't have enough time in my week. My board is inside my garage and at the moment try to have 30min a day. Been mucking around on those darts live machines after work, I understand this form of darts is really popular in Asia. Not the same but is fun. We have a few bars in town dedicated to it.
My first 180 wasn't one that was recorded. Cleaning up outside, thought i'd have a throw. Bang, bang, bang. Shocked more than anything. Can't even remember how I did the 127, was early in my throwing days before I started counting to get to a preferred out.
Throwing last night, had 58 left for a 14 dart leg. Ended up a 34 dart leg. Frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunting was pretty average last season. Understand why he was not taking but will miss his speed at throwing.

Imagine if that slovakian bloke or Pipe were in it every week. SOOOOOOO slow.
Pipe grinds my gears.

JUST THROW THE BLOODY THING !!!!*

Perth Masters have named a change of venue this year going for the exhibition centre this time. good for transport
Would have thought the Arena would have been a better venue.

Think they had trouble with the drinks and the odd fight. It's heaps easy to get to for me, I'm just wondering whether to do the Sunday finals or sat

Crowd trouble is probably why Melbourne is missing this year. Absolute arseclowns ruined it. Should make it an event for those aged 30 and over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back