Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t didn't realize Cross and Smith got turfed

IMHO, there are times when The Bully Boy needs to just slow down a fraction, especially when he's not throwing well. It's nice to see 3 darts fire out in rapid succession, but I'd just like to see him stop and take stock of what he's doing. IMHO, has the potential to win the whole thing but way too inconsistent.

Fallon will probably play the Premier League over there for the ratings. She's already playing in New York and wouldn't surprise me if they also add her to the Masters events here in Australia. I thought she was going to get rolled against Mensur.

She won't get in the Premier League for winning 2 games.
If they do the contenders thing again she might get one of the 9 spots.
Crazy how the media over here reacted to it.
I put on one of our main news programmes at 6am morning after her first game and she was mentioned in the first 10 minutes and
was a guest later on.

Fallon won’t be playing in the Premier league. Last year’s event was a one off due to the Anderson injury.

can she have a run similar to Cullen & Shephard

Yeah, I can’t see Sherrock playing PL. Spots are too tight. On the other hand they put Barney in this year, so who the hell knows.

A shame the van den Burgh - Payne match was straight after. Probably the best quality match I’ve seen so far. Payne desperately unlucky to come up against Dmitri. One to watch in the future.

Fallon won’t be playing in the Premier league. Last year’s event was a one off due to the Anderson injury.

can she have a run similar to Cullen & Shephard

According to the article below the contenders will be back. If thats the case I can't see Sherrock not being a part of it.

Hearn is certain that we will be seeing contenders again in 2020, but it might be in a different guise to the 2019 format. ‘The contenders gave eight youngsters, or relative youngsters I know John Henderson isn’t a youngster, to show their wares and I think it ended up being one of the better ideas we’ve ever had,’ said Hearn. ‘It will be on the agenda of the next PDC board meeting and I’m pretty sure it will be unanimously accepted again.

Yep, we're making too big a deal out of this Fallon caper. If it were a physical sport and a woman broke into a traditional men's sport, I'd say it was huge news, but it's darts FFS. No reason why a woman can't beat a man in darts, all they have to do is throw straighter. I've turned on to watch some darts, and for the past 10 minutes it's been Fallon, Fallon, Fallon, I'm fed up with her already. There ARE other players trying to win the tournament but that seems to have escaped the media's attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Labanauskas and Huybrechts cause upsets tonight.

Probably wouldn’t class either as upsets, although I haven’t looked t the odds. Kim’s best is very good and Humphries is still up-and-coming. Beaton would be close to the oldest player in the entire draw and can run a bit hot and cold. Should be good matchups. Dimitri against Lewis is intriguing.

Probably wouldn’t class either as upsets, although I haven’t looked t the odds. Kim’s best is very good and Humphries is still up-and-coming. Beaton would be close to the oldest player in the entire draw and can run a bit hot and cold. Should be good matchups. Dimitri against Lewis is intriguing.
I got Labanauskas at 2.08 and Huybrechts at 2.62 multied up. I agree that either wouldn't be an upset with the way both have been playing so far.Very happy to take those odds.

Gerwyn Price what a performance. Durrant played well this world championships but Gezzy showed his class.

Pity he’s such a tosser.

Really like Aspinall. Reckon he can give MvG a run for his money.

Pity he’s such a tosser.

Really like Aspinall. Reckon he can give MvG a run for his money.

It was so good to see Snakebite knock off the arrogant turd in the semis :)

Van Gerwen v Wright in the final. Looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back