Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot gossip from the horses mouth. Big news that Brayden Field is heading back to Burnie before June 30 clearance cut-off.....

very interesting , any noise were he is going to play at ? roo land ?jeez if he heads back to roo land the roos could come home with a wet sail..??

very interesting , any noise were he is going to play at ? roo land ?jeez if he heads back to roo land the roos could come home with a wet sail..??
Would be a welcome addition for sure at Langley or any other team in the comp if he were in fact on the way home.Might zip past the Roos tonight , head upstairs to the bar and sus the situation out?

me mate andrew nelson tells me he got in the best down in your league in the 2's, how did the big fella go? think he played for yolla?
cheers...

Hot off the press. Just spoke with Fields and he is waiting for his clearance to come through today..... Not Penguin, Somerset. May not play yet but the clearance will be put in before June 30 in case he decides to sneak over for a game.....

Come on Mooch fill me in on the game at Ridgley. South VS Ridgley and who is in and who is out. I may sneak over to watch it yet if it is worth it. Tell me if these blokes are playing:

Bossa
Dez Arnold
King boys
Mouse

Come on Mooch fill me in on the game at Ridgley. South VS Ridgley and who is in and who is out. I may sneak over to watch it yet if it is worth it. Tell me if these blokes are playing:

Bossa
Dez Arnold
King boys
Mouse
Yep all in, Dezzy is back after a lay off,Mouse due for a big one,King boys have been good all year and Boss being Boss !Weller gone for South and has been there swing player up front and back,will be sorely missed.Big game as Ridgley going well but they still have a few out,should be a ripper.

Yep all in, Dezzy is back after a lay off,Mouse due for a big one,King boys have been good all year and Boss being Boss !Weller gone for South and has been there swing player up front and back,will be sorely missed.Big game as Ridgley going well but they still have a few out,should be a ripper.

:thumbsu: Might see you at McGuinty's Saturday night then

me mate andrew nelson tells me he got in the best down in your league in the 2's, how did the big fella go? think he played for yolla?
cheers...
Yep played in the ruck at south burnie got best player,played mostly at full back on saturday wen't all right again:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Went up and watched Ridgley and South Burnie. Boss was looking fit (fit in a 3 man tent just), Mouse come off the ground with gout in the knee and Des Arnold played that wide that he paid twice to get back in the gate!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DC may be back again at the weekend so somebody fill me in again on where the games are at. Im pretty sure Wynyard play at home but id rather watch the DFA cause the NTFL makes me crook to the stomach to watch the rot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back