Not open for further replies.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Re: Darwin Football Association - 2010

Wrong. Registrations Australia wide open on January the 1st (with the exception to the Northern Territory League). You can sign with as many clubs as you want before then but its not worth the paper it's written on. You would be a s**t bloke though to verbally agree to terms then do a runner. No such rule anywhere where you are bound to a club before then unless you sign a legal binding contract which in football are like teeth on a chook:D

Think you mean Feb 1st old mate:thumbsu:

dennis cheese

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2009
wolf creek

Think you mean Feb 1st old mate:thumbsu:

Unless they have changed it this year it has always been the new year.... Whats been going on old fruit? You playing at Lalbert again? Did you like my post about Coggo and Nick Harris on the HDFL page! I got text messages off them both on Friday night and LMFAO:D Truth hurts some people!

Whisky17

Debutant
Jul 31, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I heard via the West Coast yesterday that Troy Donoghue is coaching the Cuprona boys next year & his assistant is someone who was at Somerset last year (identity unknown at this point)

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda

Unless they have changed it this year it has always been the new year.... Whats been going on old fruit? You playing at Lalbert again? Did you like my post about Coggo and Nick Harris on the HDFL page! I got text messages off them both on Friday night and LMFAO:D Truth hurts some people!

Yeah mate still plugging away at Lalbert, see how we go this year!! Are you going to have a kick down there or remaining in retirement???

moocher82

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2008
tassie
AFL Club
Geelong

I heard via the West Coast yesterday that Troy Donoghue is coaching the Cuprona boys next year & his assistant is someone who was at Somerset last year (identity unknown at this point)
Be very surprised at this just because Spider lives at Heybridge,Beauy will do it will he not ?

dennis cheese

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2009
wolf creek

Who are the coaches for each clubs Senior and Reserves teams in 2012?

Unsure of them all so someone fill in the blanks:D

Somerset - Tim Macmichael
Ridgley - Nigel Coulson and John Radford reserves
Queenstown - Alan Seen
Yeoman - Cameron Lockett
South Burnie - ???
Natone - Far as I know the same bloke as last year
Yolla - Clinton Thurley
Cuprona - ???

moocher82

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2008
tassie
AFL Club
Geelong

Unsure of them all so someone fill in the blanks:D

Somerset - Tim Macmichael
Ridgley - Nigel Coulson and John Radford reserves
Queenstown - Alan Seen
Yeoman - Cameron Lockett
South Burnie - ???
Natone - Far as I know the same bloke as last year
Yolla - Clinton Thurley
Cuprona - ???
Looks like the ex Scotchtown,Smithton Saint,Somerset,East Ulverstone,Penguin and Yeoman stalwart in Troy"Spider" Donohue WILL in fact be taking the reigns at Heybridge-good luck to the Big Fella.

dennis cheese

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2009
wolf creek

Looks like the ex Scotchtown,Smithton Saint,Somerset,East Ulverstone,Penguin and Yeoman stalwart in Troy"Spider" Donohue WILL in fact be taking the reigns at Heybridge-good luck to the Big Fella.

sounds a bit like me and you mooch - played at more clubs than the deltones:D

moocher82

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2008
tassie
AFL Club
Geelong

hope donoghue can coach better than he plays:thumbsdown:
Any truth in the rumour that Seeny won the Crows B and F last year and "supposedly" got votes in games that he never played-personally I find this hard to believe but heard it at a barby recently !

dennis cheese

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2009
wolf creek

Any truth in the rumour that Seeny won the Crows B and F last year and "supposedly" got votes in games that he never played-personally I find this hard to believe but heard it at a barby recently !

Wouldnt surprise me down there. Then again, i have seen that happen at a few clubs in my time though..... Thats what happens when dads of players get vote cards and people that know jack about footy. I remember years ago the Darwin gave old Rex Frankombe the card for the best on ground in the grand final and poor old Rex couldnt see 10 feet in front him but they didnt take that into consideration.......

formerrobin

Debutant
Sep 17, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Adelaide

Heard yesterday that Elijah Taylor is close to signing at South Burnie and not Penguin. Would be a shame if Taylor didnt return to his old club.

desarnol

Debutant
Apr 29, 2009
Burnie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Ridgley Football Club

Is Loring going to make an impact this season or keep using injuries as excuse. Absolute jet in his day but has it passed him by:D

Apparently he has limited his intake of meat pies and late night snacks, this has helped his waistline, not sure how is going on the track, I'd ask him but he'd only feed me s**t :D

dennis cheese

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2009
wolf creek

Apparently he has limited his intake of meat pies and late night snacks, this has helped his waistline, not sure how is going on the track, I'd ask him but he'd only feed me s**t :D

Apparently he had 2 pies at drinks on Saturday at the cricket too:D

dre 9

Draftee
Dec 1, 2011
kingston
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

heard on the grapevine fieldsy from somerset goin to rosebury as assistant coach and taken a heaps of blokes from various clubs with him anyone know or heard about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back