Discussion Darwin Suns (Replaced Gold Coast, and no GWS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 11, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
752019 752025
First time making a fantasy logo lol, might as well give it a try
Debut: 2011
Home Ground: Teo Oval
Best Players (Fantasy) Franklin (FF), Lynch (FF), Bennell, Patton (FF), Dixon (FF), Betts, Rioli's, and also those who'd play for gws, Cameron or whatever, probly played for melb, or carlscum blues..... anyway my first time doing this..., (instead of making a gws side, and a based gc side, and only making 1 team, located in nt, and only having a tas team to fuss about)

View attachment 752019View attachment 752025
Best Players (Fantasy) Franklin (FF), Lynch (FF), Bennell, Patton (FF), Dixon (FF), Betts, Rioli's, and also those who'd play for gws, Cameron or whatever, probly played for melb, or carlscum blues..... anyway my first time doing this..., (instead of making a gws side, and a based gc side, and only making 1 team, located in nt, and only having a tas team to fuss about)
Looks great, definitely has potential.

I know that this is fantasy but, How many Key Forwards does one team need?

• Banned
Really looks like they are going to struggle in other areas of the ground
i wasnt bothered to name players and positions lol, lets just say the best players of both suns & giants, whichever positions, i only added franklin just for the fun of it lol

View attachment 752019View attachment 752025
Is the Darwin Suns text made out of a brown pepperoni pizza texture?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re only new to these parts, but crap like that doesn’t fly here. Leave that s**t in the Bay.
It was probably the auto-correct. ;)

I know that this is fantasy but, How many Key Forwards does one team need?
Port needs none, apparently...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back