**** darwin

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the reason we play the WA teams and Port up there is, they are the low-drawing crowds when we play them in Melbourne and we lose money. So instead of losing money from a crowd of 20,000 or so at the MCG, we make $500,000 from playing them in Darwin.

Yep, that too, but I'm still wondering if the teams need to agree to the venue, ie QLD/WA/SA plebs are more likely to be used to the conditions, are trying to sow a few seeds of their own or are happy enough to get us away from home turf. Moot point discussing it in recent years I guess as most teams probably couldn't give a hoot and would beat us anywhere we wanted to play. Should consider moving a game to an ice hockey rink.

Sure it's a beautiful place to holiday, but sick of playing there, sick of losing there and sick of the team being flat and lethargic the week after and losing that one too.

And iv just seen Bail drop a sitter so **** him too.

makes me f___n angry

Sure it's a beautiful place to holiday, but sick of playing there, sick of losing there and sick of the team being flat and lethargic the week after and losing that one too.

makes me f___n angry

makes me f___n angry

Darwin may have been a factor, but we won enough of the ball that we should have won (fairly easily) yesterday. We lost because we played stupid football, not darwin.

still, * Darwin.

Have to have a bye after Darwin game, I also agree that the rest of our home games should be at the mcg. For the people arguing the etihad quota fact which I call bull dust on, should play against an interstate team. However if anybody suggests we would do better against the saints at the g have short memories it was this time last year that we got flogged by them at the g by 37 points. In fact the average losing margin in the past 3 matches is 37.3

Fremantle were pretty good after Darwin, and they're a far worse side than us. Meanwhile, we have to play at Etihad once a year as per the AFL's ruling. Money isn't free, lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe this decision. How on gods earth can anyone but sycophants justify this decision. what makes anyone think that we can beat any team other than tankers up there..
THIS DECISION STINKS OF SOMETHING i CANT WORK OUT WHAT IT IS THOUGH ITS JUST PUTRID.
What makes anyone think this will work? Trying to justify it by saying things like we SHOULD be able to win anywhere is utter crap.
So in the hunt for more members Jackson does this, if anyone else made this decision people would be calling for him to be sacked.
Its a pucking disgrace.

I cannot believe this decision. How on gods earth can anyone but sycophants justify this decision. what makes anyone think that we can beat any team other than tankers up there..
THIS DECISION STINKS OF SOMETHING i CANT WORK OUT WHAT IT IS THOUGH ITS JUST PUTRID.
What makes anyone think this will work? Trying to justify it by saying things like we SHOULD be able to win anywhere is utter crap.
So in the hunt for more members Jackson does this, if anyone else made this decision people would be calling for him to be sacked.
Its a pucking disgrace.

Um I'd say the Million dollars we get helps champ

If you campaigners actually showed up to home games at Etihad as well as some at the MCG we wouldn't be up in Darwin to begin with

If you campaigners actually showed up to home games at Etihad as well as some at the MCG we wouldn't be up in Darwin to begin with

But it's snow season, brah.

upload_2016-7-19_8-56-49.jpeg

No good moving the entire season, or then it would clash with the polo or my yachting regattas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back