WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Nic Nat's girlfriend looks as if her face is held together by glue! Bleeurghh!

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
mate we have fyfe playing for us, i think the "how did the guy who played in the losing team get 3 votes" is a bit rich coming from us.
I'm fine with players in a losing team getting Brownlow votes, and if Mitchell got 1 vote or 2 votes it wouldn't have mattered but I don't think anyone in their right mind who watched that game would say Mitchell was better then Mundy

Redgum

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo Footy Club
I know Fyfe had his issues this year with injuries, but that would have to be the lowest votes his received for the brownlow in his career, and goes against the grain of his high polling ratio of previous years,maybe he is starting to slow down as he gets older. I am sure he will have a better year in 2022.

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I know Fyfe had his issues this year with injuries, but that would have to be the lowest votes his received for the brownlow in his career, and goes against the grain of his high polling ratio of previous years,maybe he is starting to slow down as he gets older. I am sure he will have a better year in 2022.

Think a lot of it has to do with him spending so much more time fwd than mid in the past couple years. Add him kicking straighter this year and definitely ads a bunch of votes.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Played with injury as well as playing in a few games he couldn't finish. Concussion against GWS and left the ground with the shoulder against WB and again against Sydney.

His average was just over 1 vote per game...so he should have polled about 12 votes - if you take those 3 out of the 15 games.

Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle

Same probably goes for Dangerfield.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Should have had 21 votes, how the fu** did Tom Mitchell get 3 votes in Round 4 over Dave?
he got robbed of votes in the adelaide game as well imo

Cesoir

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2019
Cairns
AFL Club
Fremantle
look at the risk of being a little disrespectful she’s both very hot and very classy…much like Dave
Classy lady and very protective of Dave too. My wife and I were looking through a display home a few years ago and I saw Dave in another room. Being quite excited I said to my wife "Dave Mundy is in the other room" - turned out Sally was in the room we were in and she said "be careful what you say, I'm Mrs Dave Mundy!". We explained we were both mad Freo and Mundy fans and all had a laugh, but she was sure not taking any crap. Reckon she probably hears plenty of it from Eagles fans...

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
To be fair he was only 1 year out on each which is pretty good for Basil.
Close enough is good enough for 7 Perth.
Wish Daniels hosted last night. Much more classier and knowledgeable.
Even Gill had a go at Bazil.. ‘Grand Final here in Perth. Baz’s city’ - not sure meant as an insult or a shade. But was pretty funny

Dump Truck

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
If you contextualise the history of Mundy's career, it's utterly perplexing to realise he's only got a single AA guernsey, one Doig medal and one derby medal. Bloke should have close to the same individual accolades as Pendlebury and Selwood!

Back