Remove this Banner Ad

dantm

Senior List
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Lets see
-One player thinks its ok to verbally abuse another players wife and proceed to do this outside the field of play,in front of the Warners friends and peers.
-Warner reacts with anger,aggression and finger pointing as you would expect from someone standing up for their family.

There is only one grub here that crossed the line and its not David Warner.

Is it possible to both support Australia, and think that guys like Warner and Starc are knobs ?
No mate, if you think the latter you should be taken to the Traitor's Gate.

It all HAS to be one or the other. Binary scales rule.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Lets see
-One player thinks its ok to verbally abuse another players wife and proceed to do this outside the field of play,in front of the Warners friends and peers.
-Warner reacts with anger,aggression and finger pointing as you would expect from someone standing up for their family.

There is only one grub here that crossed the line and its not David Warner.

Good luck using that one in a court of law :rolleyes:

Davey will get a holiday after this match, and deservedly so.

If he doesn't, you have to question the kind of example the ICC are allowing to be set.

dantm

Senior List
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Good luck using that one in a court of law :rolleyes:

Davey will get a holiday after this match, and deservedly so.

If he doesn't, you have to question the kind of example the ICC are allowing to be set.

Court of law for doing what?
Finger pointing and verbally responding to some pr*** who thinks its ok to abuse his family?
Its not like Warner physically attacked him.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Court of law for doing what?
Finger pointing and verbally responding to some pr*** who thinks its ok to abuse his family?
Its not like Warner physically attacked him.

Nah, he left that for Joe Root :rolleyes:

Trying to justify one's actions because they allegedly insulted a family member will never work. Des Headland used up that card years ago.

This is not an isolated incident. Warner has a horrible temper and has flirted the line on a number of occasions. He needs another holiday, and to be honest, to lose his leadership role. Enough is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 6, 2004
jfgjgfj
[QUOTE="Buzzasto DaSilva, post: 54482311, member: 120771"

If he doesn't, you have to question the kind of example the ICC are allowing to be set.[/QUOTE]

The Jimmy and jadeja incident showed how powerless the icc are, Jimmy was said to have assaulted a player and nobody got banned.

Warner, to me, seems to be just a flat out boofhead.

Lyon, he doesn't seem to be a natural bad guy but there seems to be a bit of a weird edge developing to him.

Rabada seems to be another who is developing quite a penchant for being a boofhead.

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Very true.

But if that doesn't invoke a suspension then I don't know what will.

Captain's are suspended for slow over rates, yet Warner could get off? I highly doubt it, but you never know.
Very true.

But if that doesn't invoke a suspension then I don't know what will.

Captain's are suspended for slow over rates, yet Warner could get off? I highly doubt it, but you never know.

What about Decock every thing sweet with that flog I suppose.

Last edited:
Lol why are people outraged about this ffs.
A nothing story. They'll either laugh about it at the end of the series, or simply won't get along with each other. Who cares?

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Rabada has been giving the big send offs since the beginning, his sledging is no big deal but the send offs are an issue.

This confuses me. I thought the ICC brought in a rule where bowlers weren't allowed to offer the send off, but as you say, I've seen Rabada do it several times and nothing has been done. Is there a rule or not?

This confuses me. I thought the ICC brought in a rule where bowlers weren't allowed to offer the send off, but as you say, I've seen Rabada do it several times and nothing has been done. Is there a rule or not?
Wasn't he suspended for sending off in the England series last year?

I remember him sending people off when he was touring here in late 2016. Doesn't seem to learn...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back