Brad_12345

Team Captain
Jul 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
@theafloffseason: Richmond have inquired about St Kilda's David Armitage. The Tigers could offer up their first selection, pick 11 according to Trade Radio.

Good, go for it.

St Mark, told you the other day this would happen in our fantasy trade talks!

I've watched SFA of the Saints this year, but whats the knock on Armitage? Media reports have him as one of their few good players

@theafloffseason: Richmond have inquired about St Kilda's David Armitage. The Tigers could offer up their first selection, pick 11 according to Trade Radio.
The Tigers could
and
according to trade radio

So basically them dumbasses would do this trade and more than likely wouldnt have come from anywhere near the RFC.

Agreed trade radio is soooooooooooooo bad. Seriously they spend the whole time making up bullshit rumors.

I've watched SFA of the Saints this year, but whats the knock on Armitage? Media reports have him as one of their few good players
Good player, would / could be an excellent run with type that can also get the footy himself. Just think you dont trade your first rounders unless your getting a really good player back in return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His career will be over in 4 years. You don't give up first round draft picks for 26 year olds (unless his name begins and ends with Gary Ablett)

Good player, would / could be an excellent run with type that can also get the footy himself. Just think you dont trade your first rounders unless your getting a really good player back in return.

ah cool - so good but not great, makes sense

Hands off!

But seriously, even I'd have trouble saying no if you guys offered Pick 11. Apparently it's just an FB rumour so I wouldn't stress too much!
Atleast if it did happen you could keep your username.

May just need to change your favourite side ;)

I'd do it, as I said on another thread - he's the exact player we'd try to draft anyway, and he's good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back