Rumour David Armitage [Facebook Rumour]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd do it, as I said on another thread - he's the exact player we'd try to draft anyway, and he's good.
A little old to be coughing up pick 11. Jack Steven on the other hand ;)

A little old to be coughing up pick 11. Jack Steven on the other hand ;)
Well he was a top 10 pick himself (by memory) and looked like he was about to turn elite. Unfortunately for him he seemed to have stagnated but given how stinky the Saints have been going that's not surprising. I reckon in a better team with better, more experienced midfielders around him, we could see his full potential once more.

They're practically the same age :p
lol you know i always forget how old Steven is. Could have sworn he was like only 22-23.

Screw them all then. Go to the draft ;)

Well he was a top 10 pick himself (by memory) and looked like he was about to turn elite. Unfortunately for him he seemed to have stagnated but given how stinky the Saints have been going that's not surprising. I reckon in a better team with better, more experienced midfielders around him, we could see his full potential once more.
Dont get me wrong id love him at the Tigers. Reckon he could play a run with role whilst also getting the footy himself. Just dont think unless your getting a gun in return your giving up a first rounder for him

Dont get me wrong id love him at the Tigers. Reckon he could play a run with role whilst also getting the footy himself. Just dont think unless your getting a gun in return your giving up a first rounder for him
Yep agree but there's obviously no certainty you'll get a gun with pick 11, and you obviously need to spend time developing them. At least with Armitage you know what he can do when he's at his best, and he's entering the prime of his career.

We've been linked to Armitage a few times over the years. If we were into Greenwood, stands a chance it would be fact. He's a similiar player, only with better skills. Had an average year this year with injury, but definitely can play.

Not the quickest bloke, but tough as nails, can find it and as I said has good skills. Would be very handy.

But obviously No way on Pick 11... I guess we'd probably have to go 2nd round pick to get him... Saints need talls though - Elton as steak knives?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His wikipedia photo. WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Armitage_(footballer)
220px-David_Armitage.jpg

Can say it 1000 times that we won't do anything but a new thread will pop up each day with every made up rumours from TWR or arsebook.
Apparenly we're into Mil Hanna

Remove this Banner Ad

Back