U19 david bardoel

Remove this Banner Ad

this is relevant stuff its a huge topic in the under 19s wat club do u rekon he will play for hernia w***er. there are a few clubs which are fighting for his signature there are powerhouse,collegians,old xaverains and williamstown cyms

this is relevant stuff its a huge topic in the under 19s wat club do u rekon he will play for hernia w***er. there are a few clubs which are fighting for his signature there are powerhouse,collegians,old xaverains and williamstown cyms

I can tell you Powerhouse have no idea who he is!!

Collegians and Old Xaverians in A grade......Williamstown and Powerhouse in D3.......???

This kid is either batting way above his average trying to get a kick in A grade or wants to play a low grade so he can get a kick??

Word is Powerhouse have the early running due to their prime location near Fitzroy street.
This boy is best know for his scintillating after hours work and poor training ethic

Word is Powerhouse have the early running due to their prime location near Fitzroy street.
This boy is best know for his scintillating after hours work and poor training ethic

Make it easier for you, The Fist and Mr Wall to watch training as you trawl the street hand in hand looking for some 'casual company'.

david bardoels career has taken a new twist in the past couple of days as it is believed he has switched to rugby union. the revelations come as he was spotted at a mentone grammar rugby training session and then yesterday played the full 80 minutes. scoring two trys and producing some fine passages of play. however at the after game function went back to his old "bad boy" ways by passing out in the female toilets and was found there dismoring

the latest on the big fellas movements in contract talks. a club in the nothern territory recently flew the troubled superstar up for numerous talks about 09. entertaining him with seats at the recent odi in darwin and corporate dining and seating at a jimmy barnes concert. the club that did this wish to be named annoymous for legal reasons.

David Bardoel has decieded to write the year off by booking in for a knee reconstruction. This should enable the big fella to get back mid november which could enable him to get a full pre season done at which ever club does sign him up.

Baz

David Bardoel has decieded to write the year off by booking in for a knee reconstruction. This should enable the big fella to get back mid november which could enable him to get a full pre season done at which ever club does sign him up.

Baz

Oh thank the Lord, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to someone I've never heard of, know or give a sh1t about :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After his disgusting posts on BF this week, I doubt even if his home club of Old Mentonians will take him on. Certainly not Beauy as he has burnt his bridges there I believe.

north you seem to be in the loop at beaumaris what has bardol done to burn bridges at beauy?

have the young brigade of will murton rob cathcart, john shoulson and josh kelly etc helped change the culture of the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back