Mega Thread David Evans Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Evans & Partners pretty much runs itself, but good of him to take 6 months leave and work full-time at the Dons since this all blew up.

And he's lost some weight. So it's been helpful for him, too.

I know Evans & Partners pretty much runs itself, but good of him to take 6 months leave and work full-time at the Dons since this all blew up.

I'm sure that will be comfort to the banned players that he and James failed.

Our people are critical to the success of our business. Our staff are employed based on their integrity, values and work ethic and their commitment to providing our clients with outstanding service and rewarding investment outcomes.

Essendon need to be pulled for the comp now, they never should have been able to take part in the first place, we now no 100% that they were taking illegal PEDs, why are they still playing?

He was sop youthful and glowing before all this broke too. Positively beaming. Tanned, fit. Looking a million bucks.

Since it all broke he's become a shell of his former self.

Must be the stress.

It must.

He was sop youthful and glowing before all this broke too. Positively beaming. Tanned, fit. Looking a million bucks.

Since it all broke he's become a shell of his former self.

Must be the stress.

It must.

Lets get this clear about Evans.

Of all the possible banned substances the Bombers have taken - one of them is the exact same substance on which Hird and Evans had attended a formal presentation for only a few months prior to players taking it.

Now the chances of that being a pure coincidence are around 0.5 of 1% or 1/200.

That leads me to believe there is a 99.5% chance Evans is complicit in all this - which makes him almost certainly a lying cheating scumbag.

But like most successful white collar crims born into privilege- he probably reckons these arent bad odds. Hey there is nothing you cant buy your way out of with the right lawyers and PR experts huh David?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allegedly received correspondence from the club doc sighting concerns over irregular practices and sat on it.
Could have requested an independent review of the supplement program which would have flushed out the improper use sooner.
Why did he sit on it?

When the Melbourne Storm fiasco happened, The Chairman was forced to stand down almost immediately. The shit happened under his watch.

David Evans got fully briefed on the WADA banned and not passed for human theraputic use AOD 9604 and then knowingly let it be continuously injected into his players guts.

Why is David Evans not being held accountable here?

Allegedly received correspondence from the club doc sighting concerns over irregular practices and sat on it.
Could have requested an independent review of the supplement program which would have flushed out the improper use sooner.
Why did he sit on it?

He didnt even need an independent review.
All he had to do was make one simple phone call to ASADA. Thats all. But not one single player, coach or official made ONE single phone call to the appropriate authority back in 2012.

The only conclusion I draw from that is it was a deliberate plan to cheat and Evans was in on it.

Hes a lying cheating scumbag.

Show me where it states Essendon are the focus of an organised crime investigation.
How do you think you campaigners got outed? It was the ACC criminal investigations and some of the people involved are linked to Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back