Xfiles News David Icke QA on ATS

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude claims to be tapped into the real story but can't even quote a poster in his reply. It's like saying bombers2006 is a visionary.

:rolleyes:

When does Alex Jones get a QA or AMA session? Maybe REDDIT can have him on?
LOL or is he no good unless he's in front of a camera with a big microphone to yell in to?

.....and he is the guy who in 2006 was on a UK show and announced he was the Son of God.
Since then he has cleaned up his act, and now makes wild accusations against people who will not sue him.
He would make a good Scientologist. He has made a fortune, because people are gullible.

how to be a good citizen

believe -
real story = official, gov. certified
conspiracy theories = bullshit
alex jones / other morons = interesting because they're official, gov. certified conspiracy theorists

how to be a rational citizen

believe -
real story = That which can be confirmed with evidence.
conspiracy theories = that which relies on belief and faith, especially in the absence of evidence.
alex jones / other morons = interesting because they're Sensationalist.
Fixed it for you ;)

.....and he is the guy who in 2006 was on a UK show and announced he was the Son of God.
Since then he has cleaned up his act, and now makes wild accusations against people who will not sue him.
He would make a good Scientologist. He has made a fortune, because people are gullible.
I've been around long enough to know that people like this are dangerous.
They prey on the weak, guillible, and the simple minded in our society.
At their worst this can lead to people commiting suicide rather than face the cold hard reality of their lives.
They are parasites.

The last two weeks have seen the Brexit campaign go from strength to strength, so much so that most markets have been bracing for the inevitable Bristish exit from Europe.... Yesterday Jo Cox was tragically shot and stabbed, whilst attending to her duties. The assailant was reported to have shouted 'Britain First' as he killed her. This morning, share prices across the globe rallied at the news. Why? Because in their opinion the 'assassination' of Jo Cox has now increased the likelihood that Britain will now stay in Europe. Nine days out, the media will now focus on this tragic killing, and I wonder how many people will change their vote? Coincidence or is this the last desperate act of a group that will do anything to maintain the status quo. Leave it to you to decide!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last two weeks have seen the Brexit campaign go from strength to strength, so much so that most markets have been bracing for the inevitable Bristish exit from Europe.... Yesterday Jo Cox was tragically shot and stabbed, whilst attending to her duties. The assailant was reported to have shouted 'Britain First' as he killed her. This morning, share prices across the globe rallied at the news. Why? Because in their opinion the 'assassination' of Jo Cox has now increased the likelihood that Britain will now stay in Europe. Nine days out, the media will now focus on this tragic killing, and I wonder how many people will change their vote? Coincidence or is this the last desperate act of a group that will do anything to maintain the status quo. Leave it to you to decide!

If this sounds hard to believe have a look at this interview. It makes what occurred above seem quite tame. If anything of what this person is saying is true, then there is no hope for humanity.....

If this sounds hard to believe have a look at this interview. It makes what occurred above seem quite tame. If anything of what this person is saying is true, then there is no hope for humanity.....

And Germany are one of the key stakeholders in the EU, and don't want the Brexit under any circumstances. The dots do align eerily well.

The running time is deceptive, video actually ends at 9:55 with nothing afterwards:

She thinks he's being truthful, even though he knows the reptilian stuff sounds crazy!

I thought you we're a 9/11 conspiracist GG, Icke just released a book about that, hasn't taken any prisoners apparently.
Just because I believe in certain conspiracies here and there doesn't mean I believe in every single conspiracy theory.
I pick and choose which ones I find plausible or not.

Not sure how you got there, just thought you might be interested as iirc you were all over 9/11, if not, my mistake.
I am fully 9/11 was an inside job, Mossad, etc.
I will google search the name of the book and check it out 👍
Even tho I don't like Icke, I am interested in what he has to say, so :heart: to you for thinking of me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back