Xfiles News David Icke QA on ATS

Remove this Banner Ad

I am fully 9/11 was an inside job, Mossad, etc.
I will google search the name of the book and check it out 👍
Even tho I don't like Icke, I am interested in what he has to say, so :heart: to you for thinking of me.

Icke is someone who is pretty awake and clued in, devoted his life to the nature of consciousness etc
You really reckon?
Was not he some washed up soccer player or something and just found a hobby that took his interest ?
Devoted his life to nature of consciousness is a big call....lol
Not sure he is a Joseph Campbell, Alan Watts, Ouspensky , Carl Jung, David Bohm or Eistein type devotion or mind to any field of interest...lol

You really reckon?
Was not he some washed up soccer player or something and just found a hobby that took his interest ?
Devoted his life to nature of consciousness is a big call....lol
Not sure he is a Joseph Campbell, Alan Watts, Ouspensky , Carl Jung, David Bohm or Eistein type devotion or mind to any field of interest...lol
Icke is one of the biggest con artists on the planet. He has made a lot of money from playing on people's fears.
Foe eg in 2016 he warned AI would take over the planet in 3 years.

Something seems off about Icke lately. I feel like he might be playing everyone like a fiddle. He certainly has a massive fan base that worship at his altar and eat up everything he says no questions asked. He's pushing people towards subscribing to his website because the nasty powers that be keep deleting his videos from certain video sharing sites, but YouTube is fairly untouched where his biggest fanbase is. I wouldn't be surprised if his YouTube account finally dies and he directs everyone to get a paid sub to keep watching his vids.

As Dave would say, question everything.

Last edited:
Something seems off about Icke lately. I feel like he might be playing everyone like a fiddle. He certainly has a massive fan base that worship at his altar and eat up everything he says no questions asked. He's pushing people towards subscribing to his website because the nasty powers that be keep deleting his videos from certain video sharing sites, but YouTube is fairly untouched where his biggest fanbase is. I wouldn't be surprised if his YouTube account finally dies and he directs everyone to get a paid sub to keep watching his vids.

As Dave would say, question everything.
He has been playing everyone for a long long time.
Friend sent me the attached. Interesting and probably explains a lot about the world we live in.

******* hell 3.5 hrs

95053.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back