Roast David King smartest campaigner in AFL appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In b4 Kingy fronts the media claiming he's being bullied and harassed by saints supporters at Carlisles request

Somehow he'll be the victim despite his s**t effort at Carlisle lowest point

Didn’t King make the statement that Carlisle would be a bust before Snapchat gate? He was extremely smug after the Snapchat stuff came out...just like he was aware the media article was gonna come out straight after the trade went through.

Last edited:
I used to work at a well visited 24hr club on King street where the kangaroo's players were very frequent visitors, couldn't find a bigger bunch of flogs, there were some awesome players come through who were genuinely nice people, but the big names at the Roo's then were deadset flog's
Surely not Glen Archer...he seems like such a top bloke.

Gerald Russell: so we have a caller, what did you want to raise
Lady: I want to speak to Rolley Polley
Caroline Wilson: who?
Lady: Rolley Polley!
Caroline Wilson: *laughs, she knows* is she referring to you Gerard
Lady: Not Gerard I want to talk to Rolley Polley
David King: *sheepish awkward voice* does she mean me?
Lady: yes you Kingy *proceeds to ask a football question*
*discussion goes on including how she knows David King*
Caroline Wilson: *laughs* so why do you call him Rolley Polley?
Lady: because he rolls on top of you then rolls straight off. Don't you David!

Best bit of radio to date.

It appears trade analysis isn't the only performance related issue he has.
Hahahahaha fmd you're kidding :tearsofjoy: I would kill to hear that audio

Walked into a bar when I was young, minding my own business trying to order a drink before heading out the back to meet up with my friends. This King git and a bored looking Fridge Roberts were sitting at the bar, and King starts trying to get my attention "Hey, oi, hey mate.." e.t.c. Eventually I turn to face them and King goes "What're you looking at?", like he was trying to start something. Big men having a go at a 65 odd kg kid all on his own.
Not the biggest story in the world, but needless to say I take great enjoyment from him coming across as the turnip that he is in his media jobs. It's almost a bit of a contest between him and Mark McClure to try and get headlines by making headstrong, idiotic comments.
Anyway, whatever. Hope Jake is right to go this week or soon after.
I can add to the Norf culture. When I was a detective in the Homicide Squad, I was trained in profiling by the Mounties. We looked into serial murders and rapes. One file that took my interest was a group of North Melbourne players who would lure young women out into the car park at the social club. Waiting in the car were two to three other players. She would then be taken to an isolated park in the northern suburbs and pack raped.

A Number of the victims didn't want to pursue prosecutions and none of the eight examples ever made it to prosecution stage. Amongst those named and accused were xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx. A few other no names were in there as well. I left the job in 1998 and these matters remained unresolved. There is no statute of limitations on the crime of rape, so they could still be prosecuted today. Great culture at Norf. From alleged rapes, to tipping over take away food vendor's vans to bashing ex wives and assaulting people at junior football matches, the Kangas have done it all. What a s**t stain of a club, inhabited by human shitstains like xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx.

As you can see, culture has nothing to do with winning premierships. It's a farkin' myth. Think Carlscum in the 70's and 80's. Total scumbags, run by pig's arse, who was as corrupt as they come. xxx the flasher and masturbator, xxx the drug dealer, xxx, "the terminator" (killed a cabby in a car accident while allegedly pissed. All that got him off was the cabby was in the wrong), salary cap cheating, a culture of pack rape etc. and they go on about the saints' culture. They make us look like Sunday School teachers. Premierships buy a lot of silence and forgiveness. Yabbie, when I was a young copper, used to regale us with tales of Hawthorn as well.

I can add to the Norf culture. When I was a detective in the Homicide Squad, I was trained in profiling by the Mounties. We looked into serial murders and rapes. One file that took my interest was a group of North Melbourne players who would lure young women out into the car park at the social club. Waiting in the car were two to three other players. She would then be taken to an isolated park in the northern suburbs and pack raped.

A Number of the victims didn't want to pursue prosecutions and none of the eight examples ever made it to prosecution stage. Amongst those named and accused were xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx. A few other no names were in there as well. I left the job in 1998 and these matters remained unresolved. There is no statute of limitations on the crime of rape, so they could still be prosecuted today. Great culture at Norf. From alleged rapes, to tipping over take away food vendor's vans to bashing ex wives and assaulting people at junior football matches, the Kangas have done it all. What a s**t stain of a club, inhabited by human shitstains like xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx.

As you can see, culture has nothing to do with winning premierships. It's a farkin' myth. Think Carlscum in the 70's and 80's. Total scumbags, run by pig's arse, who was as corrupt as they come. xxx the flasher and masturbator, xxx the drug dealer, xxx, "the terminator" (killed a cabby in a car accident while allegedly pissed. All that got him off was the cabby was in the wrong), salary cap cheating, a culture of pack rape etc. and they go on about the saints' culture. They make us look like Sunday School teachers. Premierships buy a lot of silence and forgiveness. Yabbie, when I was a young copper, used to regale us with tales of Hawthorn as well.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Didn’t King make the statement that Carlisle would be a bust before Snapchat gate? He was extremely smug after the Snapchat stuff came out...just like he was aware the media article was gonna come out straight after the trade went through.
Bloody gronk.

yeap absolutely spot on

turns out essendon knew, sydney knew due to their pres/ceo forget which one working at c7, hawthorn knew due to the HUN journalist in question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fabulous Phil Maylin coached me for a few years in the mid 90's. Drinking pots with him into the wee hours after training on a Thursday night was most entertaining!!

Lmao great thread. Classic Kingy struggling to understand the Carlisle trade on twitter. He really is a dumb f***** :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
And then there's the this classic from radio, FMD he's thick.

C-qKkhcV0AEQQXw.jpg:large
That’s me up the top :tearsofjoy:

Rolley Polley, very good.

I can add to the stories in a pretty lame way.

Last year I was stopped at a red light in South Melbourne. King walked across the road in front of my car. Things I noticed at the time:

* he was shorter than he appears on TV and he strutted across the road like a peacock, these were the first suspicious things I noticed
* his jeans were too tight, and also had vague hints of the rippled, ripped carny look. Suspicions rising
* his collared shirt was definitely too tight, and if I recall correctly, a twat shade of salmon with a large wing-like collar. I've made up my mind by this stage
* finally, the tips of his brown dress shoes were more pointy than they were round, and they curved up beneath the ball of the foot

Now I'm not into snap judgements, but it's amazing what you notice when someone crosses the road!!

Wow.
The world of public speaking awaits Drake.
Next episode the Gangatani underworld stuff.

Workman's death, shot by Gamgitano, was my last homicide job. Our two prime witnesses were in witness protection, until two corrupt coppers gave up their location. The note from Alphonse was a ripper. Mocked us and told us they'd never give evidence. Off to the UK, never to return. One of them still has contact with me. A former prostitute who is now a respectable mum of two in Kent, whose kids go to a very posh private school. Hubby has no idea of her past. The older sister has vanished.

Workman's death, shot by Gamgitano, was my last homicide job. Our two prime witnesses were in witness protection, until two corrupt coppers gave up their location. The note from Alphonse was a ripper. Mocked us and told us they'd never give evidence. Off to the UK, never to return. One of them still has contact with me. A former prostitute who is now a respectable mum of two in Kent, whose kids go to a very posh private school. Hubby has no idea of her past. The older sister has vanished.

Can’t say anything about Alphonse ....lips are sealed , all I can say .

Did know him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back