Roast David King smartest campaigner in AFL appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boys..... I'm just going to park this :poo: here

How many times do you think Kingy voted for himself to make himself relevant???

View attachment 537040

Who couldn't when u get all the stats spoon fed to u and the tactical stuff is figured out by someone with half a clue and piped into your earpiece

Couldn't find his way out of a paperbag that had no bottom
Will take over from Sam Newman when he is gone as the stupid old twat that talks about footy with his eyes pinned back tight while having the highest hairline in the country

Knob
:cool:

Boys..... I'm just going to park this :poo: here

How many times do you think Kingy voted for himself to make himself relevant???

View attachment 537040
If you add up all those percentages they actually total 54%
The other 46% has disappeared; HOWEVER, if you normalize those percentages Kingy actually got 35% of the votes

aln8co.jpg

David King on SEN right now... “I still believe in Melbourne, their best is as good as Richmond’s and their worst is still better than the other contenders”.

Ahhh yeh that makes sense considering Melbourne are 0-7 against the top 9 sides.
Even we have managed a win and a draw against the top 8.

Hows him and is w***er mate Gerard thinking it would be a good idea for us to trade one of our best players to his old side?
And for pick 10 we might be getting overs?

Braindead.
If you’re talking about Billings that was actually Quartermain.

King getting absolutely slammed by callers for genuinely believing Melbourne are the 2nd best side in the comp, even though they are likely gonna miss finals.

If you’re talking about Billings that was actually Quartermain.

King getting absolutely slammed by callers for genuinely believing Melbourne are the 2nd best side in the comp, even though they are likely gonna miss finals.
My bad, dont listen just heard 2nd hand.

Melbourne are the 2nd best team in the league...
At downhill skiing.

the moron has been pedaling the Billing to North for pick 10 for a few weeks now.

2 issues though, I wouldn't take pick 10 for Billings and Billing sure as hell wouldn't want to go to that piss ant club when his Dad supposedly is trying to get him to the Dons.

Paul Roos is the only other flog I would reverse over thrice just in case the first 2 didn't succeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigner would be laughing at us atm

Laughing

:mad:

Yeah, the gloating little pus-ball will be touching himself with glee at our dysfunctional display.

Don't drink and rolley poley

I believe that the police were not going to breath test him. Then he started muttering something about Essendon winning the trade as St Kilda could have got Parish, at that moment he Police realised he was over the limit.

For a man that does nothing but quote numbers and stats for a living surely he should have been aware of .05.

On a serious note what a clown, glad no one was injured or killed.

I believe that the police were not going to breath test him. Then he started muttering something about Essendon winning the trade as St Kilda could have got Parish, at that moment he Police realised he was over the limit.

For a man that does nothing but quote numbers and stats for a living surely he should have been aware of .05.

On a serious note what a clown, glad no one was injured or killed.
Apparently he blew .10%.

That's twice the limit and that's pretty bloody bad.

However he had only completed one 6th of a session. So if you normalize that out to 100%, he actually blew the equivalent of .60%.

Which is pretty, well, dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back