CJApples87

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
At half time of this JLT Community Series game Geelong's season was over, their future was poor and they were headed for a rebuild.

At full time they're making the finals on the back of Selwood and Dangerfield. Well at least I think he was heading for that because Eddie cut him off and sounded like he'd had enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJApples87

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Does he ever get his big statement predictions correct? He must have the worst strike rate in the business.

The Crows are headed for an 8-10 goal quarter here to send a message to the competition (after they kicked their first in the last term).

Cue: only two more goals from the Crows. For a huge three goal term.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
He's the King of talking crap.

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does he ever get his big statement predictions correct? He must have the worst strike rate in the business.

The Crows are headed for an 8-10 goal quarter here to send a message to the competition (after they kicked their first in the last term).

It's time Adelaide traded out for draft picks.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United

Throw out enough statements and eventually you'll get one correct.

CJApples87

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
So something that has come up a couple of times over the weekend which struck me as odd more than anything were the following two things.

Firstly, on Thursday night during the game between West Coast and Geelong, he said something like "We're going to look at something we very rarely talk about, and that's the pressure they're putting on without the ball". What? Pressure gets talked about all the time, it's like it's in vogue indicator for how well a team is going.

Secondly, when discussing Melbourne's form he said "and something that never gets brought up is how well they pressure the opposition". Again, what? I heard about Melbourne's pressure about ten times over the weekend before this statement and have heard it constantly for weeks now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
How does this meat head biased piece of s**t get a job on TV? Was disgusting in his defence of Gaff as a 'good bloke' for belting a young bloke in the face when he couldn't defend himself and made a fool of himself yesterday during the game v Collingwood yesterday.

WillieNillie

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
How does this meat head biased piece of s**t get a job on TV? Was disgusting in his defence of Gaff as a 'good bloke' for belting a young bloke in the face when he couldn't defend himself and made a fool of himself yesterday during the game v Collingwood yesterday.
Dude

Get the **** over it

Beerfish

Bless
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Hi Beery,

what does growing up have to do with gaff vs brayshaw?
These two guys carrying on like Gaff is some kind of one punch monster. I hate The West Coast as much as anyone but come on. It was clearly an accident, Gaff got his rightful whack, did his time and everyone should've moved on by now. If Freo supporters still want to sook about it, do it on your club board or don't be surprised if someone tells you to get over it.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I think we can disregard the opinion of anyone thick enough to think it was an 'accident'.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
These two guys carrying on like Gaff is some kind of one punch monster. I hate The West Coast as much as anyone but come on. It was clearly an accident, Gaff got his rightful whack, did his time and everyone should've moved on by now. If Freo supporters still want to sook about it, do it on your club board or don't be surprised if someone tells you to get over it.
Its kinda like booing, but on a forum one may think

Freofalcon

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 20, 2011
Out Fishing
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth, Hajduk Split, West Ham
Yes.

I would expect that Essendon supporters would be very forgiving if one of theirs had their face caved in.

peppy la pew

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
Accident you say

A bit like how your team accidently underwent a PED program

No surprising the concept of reality escapes you

Accident FFS

Top Bottom