David King.......no more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the so call " best analysist" has got the last two weeks wrong and by a long way
Hawthorn will put a space between themselves and the dogs ! Wrong !
GWS will win easily !Wrong !
Oh and of course he's biggest flop
Richmond will finish top 4 Wrong !
This bloke draws a friggin wage

He thinks we should trade Goldstein (one of our few elite players when on song), for 2 Western Bulldog depth players, absolute idiot.

If we are going to trade our most valuable asset, we'd be expected a hell of a lot more then that.

Well the so call " best analysist" has got the last two weeks wrong and by a long way

You're forgetting a classic. "Sydney will hammer Hawthorn in the 2014 Grand Final by 64 points". I'll never forget that one :)

That's why the Cats hardly laid finger on them, they only had 81 tackles to 102!

They only had 81? 81 would lead the tackle in the vast majority of games this year. Again just trying to read stats after a game and pick something out.

The Swans had a huge tackle count but so did Geelong. Geelong's count shouldn't have been the focus there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just his wrong tips, but I reckon it's the way he does which is worse. He's so sure of himself and often very dismissive of anyone who disagrees with him. He's like: "what? How can you say that? GWS have had 32.3 million more inside 50s, 2000 more meters gained, 0.0028 more shots on goal, and their fans are 2.34% fitter than the Bulldogs fans"

King - he was our good luck charm this year. I'd only start worrying if he started rating us.

Picked us to miss the 8 and tipped us to lose every final. Dumb as F$ck.

Noted his new word. Separation. Let's see how long a bloke whose mouth is clearly separated from his brain can keep a job as a footy analyst.

Flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King - he was our good luck charm this year. I'd only start worrying if he started rating us.

Picked us to miss the 8 and tipped us to lose every final. Dumb as F$ck.

Noted his new word. Separation. Let's see how long a bloke whose mouth is clearly separated from his brain can keep a job as a footy analyst.

Flog.

We can thank him for 2011 as well.

At half time of this JLT Community Series game Geelong's season was over, their future was poor and they were headed for a rebuild.

At full time they're making the finals on the back of Selwood and Dangerfield. Well at least I think he was heading for that because Eddie cut him off and sounded like he'd had enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back