David King.......no more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Does he ever get his big statement predictions correct? He must have the worst strike rate in the business.

The Crows are headed for an 8-10 goal quarter here to send a message to the competition (after they kicked their first in the last term).

Cue: only two more goals from the Crows. For a huge three goal term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does he ever get his big statement predictions correct? He must have the worst strike rate in the business.

The Crows are headed for an 8-10 goal quarter here to send a message to the competition (after they kicked their first in the last term).

It's time Adelaide traded out for draft picks.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

Throw out enough statements and eventually you'll get one correct.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
So something that has come up a couple of times over the weekend which struck me as odd more than anything were the following two things.

Firstly, on Thursday night during the game between West Coast and Geelong, he said something like "We're going to look at something we very rarely talk about, and that's the pressure they're putting on without the ball". What? Pressure gets talked about all the time, it's like it's in vogue indicator for how well a team is going.

Secondly, when discussing Melbourne's form he said "and something that never gets brought up is how well they pressure the opposition". Again, what? I heard about Melbourne's pressure about ten times over the weekend before this statement and have heard it constantly for weeks now.

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
How does this meat head biased piece of s**t get a job on TV? Was disgusting in his defence of Gaff as a 'good bloke' for belting a young bloke in the face when he couldn't defend himself and made a fool of himself yesterday during the game v Collingwood yesterday.

Dude

Get the * over it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you are talking about the time he cowardly king hit Brayshaw,

The MRP didn't agree with it being an accident
He was punished on the outcome not whether it was an accident. You and your mate here need to grow up.

Hi Beery,

what does growing up have to do with gaff vs brayshaw?
These two guys carrying on like Gaff is some kind of one punch monster. I hate The West Coast as much as anyone but come on. It was clearly an accident, Gaff got his rightful whack, did his time and everyone should've moved on by now. If Freo supporters still want to sook about it, do it on your club board or don't be surprised if someone tells you to get over it.

These two guys carrying on like Gaff is some kind of one punch monster. I hate The West Coast as much as anyone but come on. It was clearly an accident, Gaff got his rightful whack, did his time and everyone should've moved on by now. If Freo supporters still want to sook about it, do it on your club board or don't be surprised if someone tells you to get over it.

Its kinda like booing, but on a forum one may think

Yes.

I would expect that Essendon supporters would be very forgiving if one of theirs had their face caved in.

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling

Accident you say

A bit like how your team accidently underwent a PED program

No surprising the concept of reality escapes you

Accident FFS

Accident you say

A bit like how your team accidently underwent a PED program

No surprising the concept of reality escapes you

Accident FFS
Typical childish response shows I was bang on the money. Grow up.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
I like Kingy, he's made some big comments with regards to Geelong over the years that have bitten him fair on the ass but he's undeterred and keeps having a crack.

He does come across as a bit of an arrogant flog but if you were old enough to remember him as a player, he was an arrogant, floggish player too. A very good player nonetheless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back