David Koch as Chairman of PAFC - time to move on?

Get rid of David Koch as PAFC Chairman/

• Yes

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s okay mate. Disdain for Koch is a national asset. I was only wondering if you really thought he would need to bother with personal thought police when he has Channel 7 to nanny him.

Sorry, missed this because I was travelling back to Australia. I reckon he would have his own PR as he wouldn’t trust the ones provided by 7. The services his agent offers includes PR.

Wasn’t sure where to post it but this might be the best place to post it as it’s about him.

Just wondering from a Port fan perspective, what do you think about him using his role on public TV to have a crack at Michael Voss about meeting with Carlton? I think it’s pretty weak & could just be done behind closed doors, but at the same time anyone under contract should get the clubs blessing before meeting with another club for any role. Just find it quite odd

Was just coming here to post on this. I would have assumed Voss had permission, at least from his management and/or Ken, as he was actually absent from a training session.

Poor form if not, but the unwritten rule of assistant coaching is that these things happen when vacancies arise.

IMHO We have much bigger issues to worry about.

Does anyone take any notice of anything Koch says these days? Would the Sunrise crowd care?

Was just coming here to post on this. I would have assumed Voss had permission, at least from his management and/or Ken, as he was actually absent from a training session.

Poor form if not, but the unwritten rule of assistant coaching is that these things happen when vacancies arise.

IMHO We have much bigger issues to worry about.

Does anyone take any notice of anything Koch says these days? Would the Sunrise crowd care?
Yeah, surely Voss didn't just take a sickie and hope no one at Ports would find out he flew to Melbourne to meet with Carlton.

So Koch is out of sync with the club's management and is just making himself look like more of a dick

This kind of thing happens all the time. It shows how out of touch Koch is.

On the flip side, Koch will blame Ken for letting Voss go to Melbourne to interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite Hinkley singing his praises and reportedly giving him his blessing if he were to leave, and many proclaiming he is ready to take on the main job, club chairman David Koch has other ideas.

Voss has put his hand up for the three vacant positions, but Koch wasn’t happy about hearing the news and delivered a blunt warning to the assistant coach.

“People go for better jobs. That’s great, but do it at the end of the season,” Koch said on Sunrise.

“Focus on the job at hand. We’re paying you at the moment. Do your job.

“Show your interest (in other jobs), but hey, get focused.”

“Let that be a warning to you Vossy,” fellow host Sam Armytage added.

BAHAHA!!!

Where was Kochie’s faux tough guy act in 2017 when Ken was trying to do a runner in the middle of that night for that filthy lucre on the Gold Coast?

Why, he was putting on tea and bikkies at Chateau Hinkley, begging Ken to stay.

Let that be a warning to you, Donna...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back