Autopsy David Koch & The Vanillarisation of Port Adelaide

Black 18

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
LOL

I knew Koch would wimp out on this front. He's got form.

It will all be too hard and then the spin will start about the relevance of the blue & white.

Can our Club at any point show even the slightest bit of strength in anything it does?

In the future David Koch will be viewed as a traitor, a spy, someone who stood by and watched as everything that had been built by so many before him was just torn down, burnt or conveniently passed over to fit in to this muppets soft view of what Port Adelaide really means.

He's never been Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finbarr

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
PB or nothing

Get stuffed Kock

Yeah, at least just wearing our current home strip would be a little “**** you” in it’s own little way.

Compromising and wearing that baby blue and white shamozzle? We may as well just ask Ed “would you like a little reach around while we’re down here?”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
This regime has jumped the shark and you’ll know they’ve realised it themselves when they start trotting out the “remember how bad it was in 2012” lines to defend their legacy.

I give it less than 2 months before we see this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Geez, as much as I lack faith in Koch and his totally inept board surely even they couldn't wimp out that badly, and the mail about blue and white hoops for our 150th celebrations is nothing more than a f****** wind up! o_O

Last edited:

PA88

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Doing this just dilutes the push for the PB, and probably makes the push null and void altogether.

They're not even sure if that is what the jumper looked like as well. It is assuming it from one of the Semaphore clubs. We are not the chalk blue hoops club. We've been successfully built on the black and white.

If we wore the PB all the time and the club pulled out the chalk blue hoops for a game, fair enough, but not when we're in a fight to wear our rightful jumper.

This club oozes soft chunky custard in too many important matters.

Needs Gravy

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Add the gutless decision on the PB to trading Wingard and the duel captains issue to the club using a media personality to soften the blow to its members on a sensitive issue.

Its not testing the waters to gauge member feedback as they value the membership base it’s knowing it’s an issue that the supporter base won’t support and instead of having the guts and respect to explain the decision and the reason they take the soft cock option.

They are killing of the diehard supporter who have been there for decades. The arrogance and stupidity.

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
If we’re not going to make a stand on the PBs for our 150th anniversary, we’re even less likely to fight for it in subsequent years.

Another great misread of supporter sentiment. Inb4 Hinkley tells us hoops will give us the best chance of winning.

#bringbackthehoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So it appears we on this board have jumped the gun....again. I’m told we are still planning on wearing the PB’s, we’re just also planning on wearing the baby blue hoops, I assume as a sort of proxy clash strip.
Can we not? Nobody associated the blue hoops with and nobody wants to see us in it. **** off with that ****.

Top Bottom