David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

True Believers,

While we may have come up short in the Showdown, the never-say-die attitude shown by the boys in the last quarter shows we’re not far off playing the winning brand of footy Kenny and the team have put in place over the pre-season.

We’re sitting at 4-4 with great opportunities to build on this over the next few weeks including the club’s marquee game in Shanghai which we’re expecting our die-hard fans to attend in droves in what can only be described as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the Port Adelaide faithful. I’m sure if you’d have offered us this position at the start of the season given our tough draw we would have grabbed it with both hands.

In a few short months we should have both our co-captains back on the park to give us the best chance of winning, as well as the return of Hammer and Big Dix to look forward to. We also have a few boys putting their hands up in the SANFL and we all know Kenny likes to reward good form. Plenty of reasons for Power fans to be optimistic.

Off field, we continue to push the boundaries of game day activations to ensure your AO experience remains the best in the AFL. I can’t say too much, but expect more on this front in the coming weeks as we reintroduce some classic experiences from our halcyon days at Footy Park. It will get you pumping.

We understand the AFL is a tough competition and we can’t win it every year, but rest assured we’re leaving no stone unturned to make the community proud.

See you at the footy!

KT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BRILLIANT!!!!
You are our KT impersonator!

True Believers,

While we may have come up short in the Showdown, the never-say-die attitude shown by the boys in the last quarter shows we’re not far off playing the winning brand of footy Kenny and the team have put in place over the pre-season.

We’re sitting at 4-4 with great opportunities to build on this over the next few weeks including the club’s marquee game in Shanghai which we’re expecting our die-hard fans to attend in droves in what can only be described as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the Port Adelaide faithful. I’m sure if you’d have offered us this position at the start of the season given our tough draw we would have grabbed it with both hands.

In a few short months we should have both our co-captains back on the park to give us the best chance of winning, as well as the return of Hammer and Big Dix to look forward to. We also have a few boys putting their hands up in the SANFL and we all know Kenny likes to reward good form. Plenty of reasons for Power fans to be optimistic.

Off field, we continue to push the boundaries of game day activations to ensure your AO experience remains the best in the AFL. I can’t say too much, but expect more on this front in the coming weeks as we reintroduce some classic experiences from our halcyon days at Footy Park. It will get you pumping.

We understand the AFL is a tough competition and we can’t win it every year, but rest assured we’re leaving no stone unturned to make the community proud.

See you at the footy!

KT

This could get lifted by the person who writes KTs emails to the members. I look forward to seeing it in my inbox.

So sounds like KT and Kochie have decided on the blue and white hoops for our 150th next year. Prison bars look like they've been thrown away. What a weak organisation
Lol. Wonder how Geelong would feel about that.

So sounds like KT and Kochie have decided on the blue and white hoops for our 150th next year. Prison bars look like they've been thrown away. What a weak organisation

Lol - nothing would show up the AFL as a tinpot organisation more than approving blue and white hoops after rejecting black and white stripes.

LOL

I knew Koch would wimp out on this front. He's got form.

It will all be too hard and then the spin will start about the relevance of the blue & white.

Can our Club at any point show even the slightest bit of strength in anything it does?

In the future David Koch will be viewed as a traitor, a spy, someone who stood by and watched as everything that had been built by so many before him was just torn down, burnt or conveniently passed over to fit in to this muppets soft view of what Port Adelaide really means.

He's never been Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PB or nothing

Get stuffed Kock

Yeah, at least just wearing our current home strip would be a little “* you” in it’s own little way.

Compromising and wearing that baby blue and white shamozzle? We may as well just ask Ed “would you like a little reach around while we’re down here?”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back