David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Add the gutless decision on the PB to trading Wingard and the duel captains issue to the club using a media personality to soften the blow to its members on a sensitive issue.

Its not testing the waters to gauge member feedback as they value the membership base it’s knowing it’s an issue that the supporter base won’t support and instead of having the guts and respect to explain the decision and the reason they take the soft utensil option.

They are killing of the diehard supporter who have been there for decades. The arrogance and stupidity.

Correct, missed my first home showdown since 1997 on Saturday, couldn't be bothered it has become SO predictable.

Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Changed his tune a bit?

It's a different tune, but if the club is only "pushing" to wear the Prison Bars in home Showdowns, they're not pushing anywhere near hard enough.

The "push" should be we will wear the Prison Bars when we see fit.

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kochie's not really good on the guernsey front is he? China and the Suns, now this? LOL[/QUOT

Firstly, why refer to Koch as Kochie. It implies a friendship, him being a mate.
I don't buy into the "he's a good bloke" routine fabricated by the clubs PR department. He ain't no mate mine or PAFC. He is however, a millionaire who resides interstate and who wouldn't know a Port die hard if one stood up in his soup.
Secondly, koch is not good at anything related to football. He has zero knowledge or expertise includes n the field.. Nada. Zilch. Klumdevah. He's winging it. He was not elected to the position by members because my there was no member vote. In their next phase, both koch and ken should start a used car lot - but no it in SA obviously. No one would buy from them.

We played our first games in it. If we want to celebrate our history - and not just our favourite bits it makes complete sense.
I disagree, for me the ongoing wearing of the PB's is more important than just next year.
Diluting it next year may make things harder for ongoing years.

Greymatter

Senior List
Jan 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Strange of them to say they know what’s important to the Port Adelaide family , but also arrogantly go ahead with co captaincy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a family with the loyalty and values of one where the spoilt kids end up putting the parents whove bankrolled their whole lives into a home then defrauding them of their inheritance before their six feet under...

I just want Ports to be like Port Adelaide again. So sick of this plastic shitshow.

Speaking of which, Jarrod Walsh’s perpetual cacophony of gimmicky s**t at the breaks while we were getting reamed in yet another Showdown on Saturday night was extra dislocating.

“ALRIGHT POWER FANS IT’S TIME TO SEND A HETERONORMATIVE COUPLE ON A DATE IN A CORPORATE BOX SPONSORED BY WHOEVER THE FUG LOL”

It’s becoming increasingly harder to see what the point of us is.

Speaking of which, Jarrod Walsh’s perpetual cacophony of gimmicky **** at the breaks while we were getting reamed in yet another Showdown on Saturday night was extra dislocating.

“ALRIGHT POWER FANS IT’S TIME TO SEND A HETERONORMATIVE COUPLE ON A DATE IN A CORPORATE BOX SPONSORED BY WHOEVER THE FUG LOL”

It’s becoming increasingly harder to see what the point of us is.

... and calling on of our best ever players "Gary" not once, but three times.

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just sick of watching tricky dicky gameplans.
Gameplan based footy comes off once in a blue moon as it either doesn't work or gets found out in time for finals.
There's already been a couple of blue moons in recent years wrt premierships so that quota has been filled.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The longer they hang onto Hinkley without success the more likely Koch and KT will be replaced.
If there was at least one club director that opposed the Hinkley extension, make them chairman.
I wonder where Ross Haslam stood.

The longer they hang onto Hinkley without success the more likely Koch and KT will be replaced.
If there was at least one club director that opposed the Hinkley extension, make them chairman.
I wonder where Ross Haslam stood.
Ross who?

Please share your thoughts. Which of the current directors would suit the chairman role?
Read the UP THE CHINA RABBIT-HOLE docudrama thread.

Back