David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

I have. I didn't connect any of it with Ross in particular or I glossed over it but it sounded like the directors were too compliant anyway. Obviously he's not a fav of yours. Although you appear positive about Kevin O.
I might appear so ... I used to be ... but I’m not.

Jason K

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
Henley Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Speaking of which, Jarrod Walsh’s perpetual cacophony of gimmicky **** at the breaks while we were getting reamed in yet another Showdown on Saturday night was extra dislocating.

“ALRIGHT POWER FANS IT’S TIME TO SEND A HETERONORMATIVE COUPLE ON A DATE IN A CORPORATE BOX SPONSORED BY WHOEVER THE FUG LOL”

It’s becoming increasingly harder to see what the point of us is.

At least he stopped telling us to raise our scarves. Someone somewhere is listening

I don't understand how we got it so right in 2013 and 2014 with marketing, our history and our traditions and now we're at this point only a few years later. Stunning and abhorrent decline.

Whoever was getting it right has either had a lobotomy or an absolute moron has taken over.

I ******* hate what we are.

I don't understand how we got it so right in 2013 and 2014 with marketing, our history and our traditions and now we're at this point only a few years later. Stunning and abhorrent decline.

Whoever was getting it right has either had a lobotomy or an absolute moron has taken over.

You are ignoring the NOVELTY of 2013 and 2014.

Greymatter

Senior List
Jan 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Maybe its the new Sydney whizz they got in this year. Who was steering the ship before that?

You are ignoring the NOVELTY of 2013 and 2014.
It was a different set up and culture at the top level compared to now though. Koch was less rabid. Let’s see what happens this year.

It was a different set up and culture at the top level compared to now though. Koch was less rabid. Let’s see what happens this year.
As I’ve pointed out on a number of threads, Koch’s rabidity revealed itself off-season 2014-2015.

And, as you have pointed out (to me at least), Voss’s recruitment - pun intended - was part of that.

As I’ve pointed out on a number of threads, Koch’s rabidity revealed itself off-season 2014-2015.

And, as you have pointed out (to me at least), Voss’s recruitment - pun intended - was part of that.
It’s become worse now, toxic. I don’t know why KT would stay where he is. Boys club, sycophants.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots

The people running the joint got a million miles ahead of themselves and their ability. They were convinced everything they touched or came up with would turn to gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner's gains. We were so hopeless at every aspect of being a football club from the premiership through to KKK that just getting the basics right was a major step in the right direction. Supporter expectations since then have risen but the club has not been able to meet them.

Beginner's gains. We were so hopeless at every aspect of being a football club from the premiership through to KKK that just getting the basics right was a major step in the right direction. Supporter expectations since then have risen but the club has not been able to meet them.

The pivot from Beware The Sleeping Giant to Little Club That Has Always Punched Above Its Weight in order to completely hose down expectations amidst the post-2014 tsunami of failure should win a Nobel Prize in the field of Gaslighting.

Rexie J

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2012
YP
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Last edited:
Interesting you mention the 'Sydney wihizz' as I made the same query earlier, especially as the person was lauded on this board as being a coup.

Anyway, check the people who are reponsible for the every day management and decision making. Note the Human Resources Manager is also Exeutive Assistant to COO? I assume that's CEO.

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/club/administration/staff

No it would be COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Line 2 has the Executive Assistant to the CEO

Dubious Username

Debutant
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Speaking of which, Jarrod Walsh’s perpetual cacophony of gimmicky **** at the breaks while we were getting reamed in yet another Showdown on Saturday night was extra dislocating.

“ALRIGHT POWER FANS IT’S TIME TO SEND A HETERONORMATIVE COUPLE ON A DATE IN A CORPORATE BOX SPONSORED BY WHOEVER THE FUG LOL”

It’s becoming increasingly harder to see what the point of us is.

I don't know how they choose participants for this ignominious crap but we need two saboteurs to bravely 'participate' and then when given the opportunity to speak, they take the microphone away from that dickhead and shout "ENOUGH OF THIS CRINGEWORTHY s**t! PS * YOU KEN! OH & PS HOW THE * WAS THAT GOAL OVERTURNED? * YOU AFL!" & so on...

Glaze over the showdown shitshow, HEY WE PLAY GC THIS WEEK!

DISCO COMPETITION!!!!

20190515_122506-514x914.jpg

Glaze over the showdown shitshow, HEY WE PLAY GC THIS WEEK!

DISCO COMPETITION!!!!

View attachment 674230
And what would you expect them to say? "We lost the showdown so don't feel like you have to rock up to games anymore" ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And what would you expect them to say? "We lost the showdown so don't feel like you have to rock up to games anymore" ?

It's a s**t show result, you can't gloss over that, so given they won't go "Come along and watch Big Billy give our forward line structure, as our coach gets overruled at selection", just stay away from mentioning it at all.

Greymatter

Senior List
Jan 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Indeed, There are lots of things to be shitty about but the club trying(needing?) to entice fans and families to a dud timeslot against an uninspiring opponent - particularly coming off two s**t losses - shouldn't be one of them

Indeed, There are lots of things to be shitty about but the club trying(needing?) to entice fans and families to a dud timeslot against an uninspiring opponent - particularly coming off two **** losses - shouldn't be one of them

Yeah sure, if i hadn't received one of these emails for each of the last home games even though I haven't missed one.

Back