David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

That Perfect Pear thing is ******* shithouse and i wish we would do away with all this kind of wanky ****

Nah it's been the only interesting thing at the footy this year and that's only because everyone's hoping for awkward no match.

If we want to whinge about match day s**t, there's just so much else starting with our team..

Yeah sure, if i hadn't received one of these emails for each of the last home games even though I haven't missed one.

I think they are thinking it's about fan engagement like they've personally acknowledging you as part of the club going along and supporting because they've run a script to spam anyone who'se ticket no came up in attendance list. OMG Beryl, KT told them to email us directly because they must have somehow found out we went and cheered on the boys even though we lost.

OMG Beryl, KT told them to email us directly because they must have somehow found out we went and cheered on the boys even though we lost.
I just had a picture of the nuffs that stand next to the players race after the game cheering and clapping the boys coming off the ground after an insipid loss

That Perfect Pear thing is ******* shithouse and i wish we would do away with all this kind of wanky ****

the fact that our club heard all the "why didn't you use the pear idea any more than a tiny pear on a training jersey?" and morph it into this crap speaks volumes for this regime

The people running the joint got a million miles ahead of themselves and their ability. They were convinced everything they touched or came up with would turn to gold.

Sent from my ie sin
Anyone single should be entering the perfect pear competition just to get the opportunity to do this

View attachment 674282

This is awesome. You are brilliant.
Printing and framing this to hand in the pool room.
The idea is also brilliant ..... And worthy of play of the day 😉

The pivot from Beware The Sleeping Giant to Little Club That Has Always Punched Above Its Weight in order to completely hose down expectations amidst the post-2014 tsunami of failure should win a Nobel Prize in the field of Gaslighting.

In pictures...

A4D6E41F-135D-4B79-ABD2-C148EE86BFE3.jpeg
B7A45E0B-CDE5-4644-844B-290608B42BC3.jpeg

Lets celebrate our first Subday Game. Yeah!!

Look understand the club from a long way out would have seen this as a potential shocker from a crowd point of view.

But now we have the perfect storm. s**t timeslot, coming off an insipid Showdown loss, heavy rain forecast, huge fan disenchantment, the real prospect of losing to the ******* Suns..... it all spells complete disaster to them. Reckon the trepidation around Alberton will be palpable this week and watch, we'll come out and play like scared little bitches. This is odds on to be the worst crowd at AO since the development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look understand the club from a long way out would have seen this as a potential shocker from a crowd point of view.

But now we have the perfect storm. **** timeslot, coming off an insipid Showdown loss, heavy rain forecast, huge fan disenchantment, the real prospect of losing to the ******* Suns..... it all spells complete disaster to them. Reckon the trepidation around Alberton will be palpable this week and watch, we'll come out and play like scared little bitches. This is odds on to be the worst crowd at AO since the development.

I was going to go and stand on the hill but the weather forecast looks horrible.

But now we have the perfect storm. **** timeslot, coming off an insipid Showdown loss, heavy rain forecast, huge fan disenchantment, the real prospect of losing to the ******* Suns..... it all spells complete disaster to them. Reckon the trepidation around Alberton will be palpable this week and watch, we'll come out and play like scared little bitches. This is odds on to be the worst crowd at AO since the development.
Sub 30k I reckon. Easily.

WE ARE THE ADELAIDE STRIKERS

Zero ******* faith in all levels of the club.

View attachment 674784
How does anybody have a problem with this? AFAIK our core demographic are still young males and females - typically those with young families. Yeah it's a s**t game, s**t timeslot blah blah, but why have a problem with the events team trying to do all they can to increase fan engagement.

Shitting on this type of initiative is the same as shitting on the China strategy because it detracts from us winning games.

Might be sub 20k
Port sub 30k crowds at AO

1558062883680.png

Bulldogs game last year was a freezing cold Thursday night during school term
GWS game a gale was supposed to blow in and we weren't great. Weather was poor but not as bad as forecast.
Melbourne game was in 2011 end of season before the redevelopment, and was a full house.

Unless it is absolutely pouring down all morning before the game I don't think it will be sub 20k, but good chance to be sub 30k.

Crows 2 x sub 40k crowds and their lowest 40k crowd was against the GC on Sunday twilight
Bulldogs game was bad weather gale blew and maybe some SMA finessing. Can't remember the North game

1558062645444.png

Last edited:
Port sub 30k crowds at AO

View attachment 675424

Bulldogs game last year was a freezing cold Thursday night during school term
GWS game a gale was supposed to blow in and we weren't great. Weather was poor but not as bad as forecast.
Melbourne game was in 2011 end of season before the redevelopment, and was a full house.

Unless it is absolutely pouring down all morning before the game I don't think it will be sub 20k, but good chance to be sub 30k.

Crows 2 x sub 40k crowds and their lowest 40k crowd was against the GC on Sunday twilight
Bulldogs game was bad weather gale blew and maybe some SMA finessing. Can't remember the North game

View attachment 675422

Grêmio's average in 2019 is 21,848 from 14 home games (capacity is >50k):
2 state league derbies
2 national league
3 Libertadores
7 non-derby state league

Port's attendence looks good for me.
---
source: http://app.globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/publico-no-brasil/index.html

Last edited:
Kochie on Sunrise this morning speaking to Josh Frydenberg took a stab at Carlton (Josh’s team)

Josh asked how Port Adelaide was going

Kochie: well you know, we’re just a small working class club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back