David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Kochie on Sunrise this morning speaking to Josh Frydenberg took a stab at Carlton (Josh’s team)

Josh asked how Port Adelaide was going

Kochie: well you know, we’re just a small working class club
6erWYL4aCR-12.png

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Frydenberg is the Federal Treasurer. He can hand out money but I don't think he can do much about drafting or scheduling.
I was adding things to the list.

Kochie: "well you know, we’re just a small working class club. We don't get much help: no priority picks; not many Friday Night games. Could you give us some money? It would even the playing field a bit..."

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was adding things to the list.

Kochie: "well you know, we’re just a small working class club. We don't get much help: no priority picks; not many Friday Night games. Could you give us some money? It would even the playing field a bit..."
describing your club as working class is the worst thing you can do if you want a handout from a conservative government. Wealth is an indicator of virtue and should be rewarded with more wealth. Lack of wealth is an indicator that you are bad and deserve nothing

Kochie on Sunrise this morning speaking to Josh Frydenberg took a stab at Carlton (Josh’s team)

This is not a winning mindset. Tone from the top needs to change!

goofballruinsfootballclub.jpeg

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
goofballruinsfootballclub.jpeg
perfect opportunity for a bit of decent banter if Koch was a real footy person:
'We're going alright. How about your useless club start winning a few games so you don't end up handing the number 1 draft pick to ******* crows.

and give us a handout to match the one you're giving those campainers please...'

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Port sub 30k crowds at AO

View attachment 675424

Bulldogs game last year was a freezing cold Thursday night during school term
GWS game a gale was supposed to blow in and we weren't great. Weather was poor but not as bad as forecast.
Melbourne game was in 2011 end of season before the redevelopment, and was a full house.

Unless it is absolutely pouring down all morning before the game I don't think it will be sub 20k, but good chance to be sub 30k.

Crows 2 x sub 40k crowds and their lowest 40k crowd was against the GC on Sunday twilight
Bulldogs game was bad weather gale blew and maybe some SMA finessing. Can't remember the North game

View attachment 675422
As a country member i only get to about 5 or 6 games a year but i'm proud to say I've been to the 4 lowest attended games at AO since the redevelopment.

The Rubber Man

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just me or has anyone else notice that kochie has been kept away from alot of media this year. Dont hear him on radio or being interviewed this year nearly as much as previous.

Club trying to keep him a little quieter this year?

Just me or has anyone else notice that kochie has been kept away from alot of media this year. Dont hear him on radio or being interviewed this year nearly as much as previous.

I’d say it’s Koch suffering from embarrassment, tiring rapidly, wishing he’d never got into this sitcom in the first place, telling himself it was only good for two seasons tops.

Probably been told to shut up after the post R1 'mission accomplished' interview.

Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
I dont use twitter but as Koch uses it heavily surely its time for people to call him out over this "little battling club from little old Alberton" ********
I use Twitter and I've called him out on it many times. Zero response.

I dont use twitter but as Koch uses it heavily surely its time for people to call him out over this "little battling club from little old Alberton" ********

i tweeted him that if he ever called us that again i would fight him

Koch has really ****ed this club over. His stupid ego driven directive of having Ken be a 10 year coach led to that ******* moronic contract extension. Ordinarily, Ken would have been sacked in '18 and we wouldn't have the tradition killing co-captain bullshit we have today. Dump Ken and Koch can * off with him.

Back