David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Study in 08 had port supporters earn on average 5k a year more then crows supporters

Probably because most Crows supporters have retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kochie deservedly gets canned for marking an ass of himself publicly at times.
But Eddiewood leaves him in the dust.
The past few months old Edward has distinguished himself as the world's number one ****head with his almost daily rants and opinion pieces about anyone and everyone you can name.
What a total embarrassment to the AFL and sport in general.
The reliable scattergun approach certainly doesn't miss many targets 🙄🤪🥴
Maybe best if he just shut his mouth and engaged his brain first??????

If anyone is keen to listen and see how he manages to embarrass himself and our club, Koch will be on SEN this arvo with Dwayne Russell.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So to confirm, they're in agreement: It's not about growing the game, it's about money...
‘Money‘ is a dirty word. Call it ‘financial security’ and you’d be spot on.

He was certainly better today, not perfect but acceptable.

Dwayne later went on to continue pushing the alternate version of the prison bars. I wish Kochie would have squashed that idea and given the reasons why that option is not acceptable when Russell first brought it up.

He was certainly better today, not perfect but acceptable.

Dwayne later went on to continue pushing the alternate version of the prison bars. I wish Kochie would have squashed that idea and given the reasons why that option is not acceptable when Russell first brought it up.

Dwayne shouldn't get MC roles at our club anymore. He has no emotional connection to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back