David Leyonhjelm watch...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a pensioner and I vote party could be a goer

Ps most want to even be a $1 public pensioner to get a health and benefits card

Utility costs are the big unknown going forward for pensioners

As someone who is about to become a father, i'd rather have my children with suitably trained and qualified people thanks.

Don't you get it? It should be left entirely to the free market, that way if your child is in the care of dubiously qualified people, well, eventually word would get out and market forces would see demand for that care centre fall significantly. It would sort itself out.

Never mind that in the meantime your child and others suffer so that the market can come to that conclusion.

Don't you get it? It should be left entirely to the free market, that way if your child is in the care of dubiously qualified people, well, eventually word would get out and market forces would see demand for that care centre fall significantly. It would sort itself out.

Never mind that in the meantime your child and others suffer so that the market can come to that conclusion.

What qualifications do you think are required to look after someone's kid while they're at work and why do you think those qualifications are necessary? Remembering it's a childcare centre and not a school.

What qualifications do you think are required to look after someone's kid while they're at work and why do you think those qualifications are necessary? Remembering it's a childcare centre and not a school.
I want my child to develop and progress so I'd like the child care to have a learning and development plan that sees them continue to engage, and challenge my child to grow. I certainly don't want someone who is just going to sit there and make sure they don't swallow too much sand in the sandbox.

Also my future child is the most important thing in the world to me, I want them suitably valued by the person who is looking after them, not just someone in a minimum wage seeing out time!

I want my child to develop and progress so I'd like the child care to have a learning and development plan that sees them continue to engage, and challenge my child to grow. I certainly don't want someone who is just going to sit there and make sure they don't swallow too much sand in the sandbox.

Also my future child is the most important thing in the world to me, I want them suitably valued by the person who is looking after them, not just someone in a minimum wage seeing out time!

If your future child is going to be the most important thing to you, stay home and raise them how you want them to be raised instead of contracting it out.

No one is going to value your child as much as you do.

Aren't maths levels for children at the lowest point they have been? Seems like the increase in child care prices hasn't correlated with increased intelligence.

That is one of the most moronic things I've read. Congratulations.

Why?

Half the time 1 parent is almost working for nothing once child care is factored in. I wonder if those people think it's really worth it. Or have they got themselves in such a position that they feel they have to even if the net financial gain is only 1 or $200 a week?

It's about the choices people make.

My wife and I have young children and we made the decision beforehand that we weren't going to dump them with strangers all day every day.

If that's what people want to do then good on them but don't expect a champagne education for the price of a beer. The more people want the more it will cost.

Why?

Half the time 1 parent is almost working for nothing once child care is factored in. I wonder if those people think it's really worth it. Or have they got themselves in such a position that they feel they have to even if the net financial gain is only 1 or $200 a week?

It's about the choices people make.

My wife and I have young children and we made the decision beforehand that we weren't going to dump them with strangers all day every day.

If that's what people want to do then good on them but don't expect a champagne education for the price of a beer. The more people want the more it will cost.
I tend to agree. Based on the quality of primary school teachers I know from my hometown (some were unable to complete year 12 maths so they waited until they could enter uni as mature age students), I'd be hesitant to spend a large amount of money on child care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's just trolling now. Unfortunately this will elevate him in the mind of some and those same people complain when we get crappy representation.

I can't believe people are getting so bent out of shape over a recycled Nice attack joke. This holier-than-thou attitude which has come about through this obsession with self image cultivated by social media drives me up the wall.

I can't believe people are getting so bent out of shape over a recycled Nice attack joke. This holier-than-thou attitude which has come about through this obsession with self image cultivated by social media drives me up the wall.

Found the David Leyojnhelm voter.

Found the David Leyojnhelm voter.
Nah, if I was I would have said "it drives me up Bourke St." instead.
Just tired of the hypocrisy really. Any time there's a tragedy, virtue signallers the world over jump on their soap box and use it to push their positions. Yet when someone from the other side does it, it's suddenly in bad taste. Pathetic, really.

Cars primary use = transporting people peacefully

Guns primary use =

Righties think everyone is as gulluble as they are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back