David Leyonhjelm watch...

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea who Senator Senile is, so impossible to answer
More than reasonable to talk about the events relating to both of them here. Feel free to start a SHY thread if you want
If you check it out, my comments have been about DL and his disgusting language and behaviour.

That type of language is not even permitted on here, why should it be acceptable for a MP?

If you check it out, my comments have been about DL and his disgusting language and behaviour.

That type of language is not even permitted on here, why should it be acceptable for a MP?

You can say 'shagging' on here
I can say 'shagging' in eveyr post if i wantd
I could probably have a user name of 'big footy shagger' if i chose

What's the issue?

Can you give me some examples of DL's disgusting language use and the context it was used in?

I think we can all agree if it was said in any work place other than the Senate he would be told to pack up his desk.
This was just the straw that broke the camels back if they want to stamp it out they need more microphones and names to quotes.

Very difficult to reign an individual senator in when he only got in on a handful of votes .
There should be super and entitlement penalties maybe?

Last edited:
You can say 'shagging' on here
I can say 'shagging' in eveyr post if i wantd
I could probably have a user name of 'big footy shagger' if i chose

What's the issue?

Can you give me some examples of DL's disgusting language use and the context it was used in?
You think you can get banned over using the word 'shagging'? Too funny.

What about:
"His reply was to tell me to f-dot-dot-dot off."
Senator Leyonhjelm did not deny the altercation when contacted by the ABC.

Interesting that you seem to concentrate on her and making DL the victim in your posts, which is why I assumed you find that language by an MP acceptable.

You think you can get banned over using the word 'shagging'? Too funny.

What about:
"His reply was to tell me to f-dot-dot-dot off."
Senator Leyonhjelm did not deny the altercation when contacted by the ABC.

Interesting that you seem to concentrate on her and making DL the victim in your posts, which is why I assumed you find that language by an MP acceptable.

Again...the context was he was replying to her calling him a 'creep'

The language is fine IMO. I prefer MPs to have some backbone and not be offended by common usage words that are in play in society every day. As adults, are our MPs such fragile flowers they wilt at some common usage swear words? Disgusting language? I don't think so.

I don't think DL is a victim, nor do i think SHY is a victim. I do however believe SHY is playing the victim card, and for what purpose I have to ask?

The language is fine IMO. I prefer MPs to have some backbone and not be offended by common usage words that are in play in society every day. As adults, are our MPs such fragile flowers they wilt at some common usage swear words? Disgusting language? I don't think so.

I don't think DL is a victim, nor do i think SHY is a victim. I do however believe SHY is playing the victim card, and for what purpose I have to ask?

For the purpose of being able to talk about sexual assault without her personal life being brought into it.

You just don't get it, however don't try and call another poster on here what he did say as you are most likely to get banned, or use it in the workplace as most places I have worked at there are consequences.

Poor David being harassed by SHY.

He is still a foul mouthed creep IMO and should be thrown out of parliament. Hopefully next election.

For the purpose of being able to talk about sexual assault without her personal life being brought into it.
Yeah, i agree, her personal life is her own

But DL was responding to the SHY comment about men being rapists. So the context is she believes men to be rapists and DL has suggested is she believes men are rapists, don't shag them.
Im sure is SHY apologised for painting all men with the rapist brish then DL would apologise for his kneejerk reaction to her comment.

You just don't get it, however don't try and call another poster on here what he did say as you are most likely to get banned, or use it in the workplace as most places I have worked at there are consequences.

Poor David being harassed by SHY.

He is still a foul mouthed creep IMO and should be thrown out of parliament. Hopefully next election.

I can call any poster here a campaigner and look... the word is changed but really we all know what it means

I do get it, its just my opinion of events differs from your opinion of events.

You sound like you dont care what SHY said, just what DLs response was. I keep saying in this thread, context is important. It isn't like SHY stated 'I like Salt n Vinegar chips' and DL responded with 'stop shagging men'.
SHY said men were rapists, which led to the exchanges you are referencing.

Yeah, i agree, her personal life is her own

But DL was responding to the SHY comment about men being rapists. So the context is she believes men to be rapists and DL has suggested is she believes men are rapists, don't shag them.
Im sure is SHY apologised for painting all men with the rapist brish then DL would apologise for his kneejerk reaction to her comment.

I can call any poster here a campaigner and look... the word is changed but really we all know what it means

I do get it, its just my opinion of events differs from your opinion of events.

You sound like you dont care what SHY said, just what DLs response was. I keep saying in this thread, context is important. It isn't like SHY stated 'I like Salt n Vinegar chips' and DL responded with 'stop shagging men'.
SHY said men were rapists, which led to the exchanges you are referencing.
Why are you changing the goal posts? Who said anything about a campaigner?

Make all the excuses you like. I have made my thoughts on him quite clear and this thread is after all about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you changing the goal posts? Who said anything about a campaigner?

Make all the excuses you like. I have made my thoughts on him quite clear and this thread is after all about him.

Come on, even i agree DL can be a bit of a campaigner at times

On what grounds legally? You can’t sue just because you felt offended!
I'm not a Lawyer, and I know you certainly aren't what with that Primary School Education you have, but I'm guessing it would be this:

"On Sunday, July 1, Leyonhjelm expanded on his remark on Sky News during an interview with Rowan Dean and Ross Cameron, which resulted in a highly offensive and quite possibly defamatory discussion about Senator Hanson-Young. Senator Hanson-Young has commenced private defamation proceedings against Leyonhjelm"

Looks like you figured out who senator Senile is.

Seems you're with the Liberal Democrats having a crowdfund.

LOL seems a funny choice of name to apply to David Leyonhjelm in relation to a thing involving SHY. He wouldn't be the only senator involved in this matter who has demonstrated that they possibly could be senile. Leyonhejlm never forgot why Australia Day is celebrated.

LOL seems a funny choice of name to apply to David Leyonhjelm in relation to a thing involving SHY. He wouldn't be the only senator involved in this matter who has demonstrated that they possibly could be senile. Leyonhejlm never forgot why Australia Day is celebrated.

But he did think Sea Patrol was a true story.

Oh wait...

I'm not a Lawyer, and I know you certainly aren't what with that Primary School Education you have, but I'm guessing it would be this:

"On Sunday, July 1, Leyonhjelm expanded on his remark on Sky News during an interview with Rowan Dean and Ross Cameron, which resulted in a highly offensive and quite possibly defamatory discussion about Senator Hanson-Young. Senator Hanson-Young has commenced private defamation proceedings against Leyonhjelm"
A comedian I see! I actually made it just past Primary school and I graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Finance with Banking as my minor.
Back on topic though, so the cow has hurt feelings and wants some compo for it!

A comedian I see! I actually made it just past Primary school and I graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Finance with Banking as my minor.
Back on topic though, so the cow has hurt feelings and wants some compo for it!
Surprised that with such an education that you can't find better words to use than 'feral animal' or 'cow' to describe a female.

Your 'holiday' didn't really teach you much did it?

No idea who Senator Senile is, so impossible to answer

More than reasonable to talk about the events relating to both of them here. Feel free to start a SHY thread if you want
Typical politician, won't answer a question because it makes him look bad, despite him knowing it.

On what grounds legally? You can’t sue just because you felt offended!

She believes he inferred she was a ****. He maintains he didn't, and that he was only trying to expose the hypocrisy of SHY (saying men are rapists while continuing to sleep with men). I am no lawyer, but I would think that a) she would have to prove that the intention of his statements were designed to make her feel like a ****, and b) that he didn't say what he said in order to expose her hypocrisy (and that he is just saying that to cover his a**). But here is the thing, I think he was just fed up with the hypocrisy, and as an unintended consequence of his statement she was made to feel like a ****. Her lawyers might argue that Leyonhjelm should have considered SHY's feelings before he made such a statement, basically that he would have known that she would feel like a ****, yet he still said what he did, and therefore he is guilty. I would love to hear from a lawyer in this thread.

Typical politician, won't answer a question because it makes him look bad, despite him knowing it.

Not even sure what question you are asking me
Just seems like a random bunch of thought bubbles where you attach offensive cartoon sounding names to senators and expect other posters to read your
mind about who you are referring to. Will you be calling someone 'Senator PooPooHhead' next?

In relation to Crowdfunding of either Senator
I don't have an issue with how their legal bills are paid for this farce, just as long as it isn't taxpayer funded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back