Certified Legendary Thread David Mackay PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this is the anti-chooklotto tribunal thread, designed to demonstrate how corrupt the tribunal is

the anti-David Mackay thread is here:

please post accordingly

Last edited:

…protect the head, except from Buddy’s elbow 🙄

"Franklin was being twisted off balance and falling backwards and therefore we consider the appropriate grading is low impact," the jury said in handing down its finding.

Un-*******-believable. That was close to as dangerous an action as you can do on a footy field, a full force elbow straight to someone's face.

Jack Viney, giving Sam Collins a whack in the head/neck

Let‘s see if the head is still sacrosanct.

It looked more like neck? Weird reaction all the same.

Hmm, never hit or pressure someone in the neck like that, extremely dangerous. Footage just misses that second when it happens, we can assume since it’s Jackass Viney, it’s something stupid and dangerous for our favourite MENSA member, so hopefully he gets belted by the Tribunal.

Let’s see

Hmm, never hit or pressure someone in the neck like that, extremely dangerous. Footage just misses that second when it happens, we can assume since it’s Jackass Viney, it’s something stupid and dangerous for our favourite MENSA member, so hopefully he gets belted by the Tribunal.

Let’s see
No I haven't.

Sorry I meant weird by Jack. What on earth was he thinking doing that to someone's neck

No I haven't.

Sorry I meant weird by Jack. What on earth was he thinking doing that to someone's neck

i’ve always thought of him as a dumb mother*er, so who knows.

Got two weeks though, so that’s funny. Should have been more. Moron.

in summary:

footy collision = threat of deregistration
applying pressure to the neck in a dangerous fashion = two weeks
elbow to the head = one week

feels a bit backwards

In this week‘s protected species lotto, we have Joel “dirty sniping thug sook” Selwood

we’re up to

David Mackay - footy collision, straight to Tribunal = no penalty
Jackass Viney - applying pressure to the neck in a dangerous fashion = two weeks
Lance Franklin - elbow to the head = one week

pretty dangerous and irresponsible hit by Selwood and he lined him up from miles away… how many weeks should Taylor get?

Toby Greene should get the equivalent of a Get Out Of Jail free card for this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood should get at least a week - he lined him up with no care - ie he 'may' have been attempting a body bump but all care goes back on Selwood

Greene should get a week - he 'may' claim footy incident but his elbow extension was a little too quick - then there is the care to move off the player. Its easy to see further issues were caused by Danger trying to get up

Toby Greene should get the equivalent of a Get Out Of Jail free card for this

AFL don't like him, and there was a concussion so he will get 3 weeks.

Green should come out and say he was protecting himself, then Leon Cameron say he deserves to believed because of his standing in the AFL.

In this week‘s protected species lotto, we have Joel “dirty sniping thug sook” Selwood

we’re up to

Jackass Viney - applying pressure to the neck in a dangerous fashion = two weeks
Lance Franklin - elbow to the head = one week

pretty dangerous and irresponsible hit by Selwood and he lined him up from miles away… how many weeks should Taylor get?

Franklin appealed and didn't get a week in the end.

This will be another 'first offence' for Joel. Nothing to see here. He's a really fair player. o_O

#shocking

1628295639456.png

Franklin appealed and didn't get a week in the end.

This will be another 'first offence' for Joel. Nothing to see here. He's a really fair player. o_O

#shocking

View attachment 1198283
God I hate Selwood, been watching AFL for 30 years and I can't think of a player I despise more. The darling, courageous champion of the Vic media is nothing more than a Ducking Sniper. Just a dirty player. w***er.

God I hate Selwood, been watching AFL for 30 years and I can't think of a player I despise more. The darling, courageous champion of the Vic media is nothing more than a Ducking Sniper. Just a dirty player. w***er.
If he was actually suspended for the dirty eye gouge and stomping on a player a few weeks ago, he wouldn't have done this.

It's the AFL's fault, just like all the elbows to the head.

Steve Hocking will request it goes to the tribunal though, need to protect the player's head.

Lance Franklin - elbow to the head = appealed and got off
Joel Selwood - lined up Taylor’s head =
Toby Greene - messed up Dangerfield’s hair =

Biggest w***er in the game. Cotchin not far behind.

Selwood should get at least a week - he lined him up with no care - ie he 'may' have been attempting a body bump but all care goes back on Selwood

Greene should get a week - he 'may' claim footy incident but his elbow extension was a little too quick - then there is the care to move off the player. Its easy to see further issues were caused by Danger trying to get up
A Melbourne player got off earlier in the year for an elbow fend off and knocked the bloke out.
If I was GWS I’d be showing that video as a defense.

Back