Certified Legendary Thread David Mackay PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this is the anti-chooklotto tribunal thread, designed to demonstrate how corrupt the tribunal is

the anti-David Mackay thread is here:

please post accordingly

Last edited:
Hocking is doubling down on the Mackay incident.

Seems determined to make AFL a sport with as little contact as possible. I'm just not sure there is the need.

Sure clean it up, but no need to over react.
Having a sook, didn’t get his way at the tribunal, so f*** it next year I’ll chance the rule

I’m wondering what there even is left to “clean up.”
Honestly, I have no problem if they go as far as making hip and shoulders illegal regardless of circumstance. You can still shepherd but no hip and shoulder.

Doesn’t solve the Mackay situation, nor should it. Attacking the footy at pace has to stay.

Edit: to clarify, playing the ball needs to stay. Happy for them to remove the playing the man aspect with respect to hip and shoulders. Keep shepherding.

Mackay should be rested and then for our next home game be wheeled out like Hannibal Lecter when the team runs out.

View attachment 1158164

Then when he comes up on the player video thing they can at add a beast roar sound to it.
Fans should do a 'WEED' style call when he approaches the ball.

Credit to Rohan for nailing it but who was the dumb Bulldogs player who took clean possession and then just kicked blindly to a wing with only Geelong players better off kicking it straight to the boundary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just wondering what the AFL will do when a player launches himself sideways or backwards for a mark - the sort of thing that’s usually seen as very brave, eyes only for the ball, “no thought for his own safety” - and takes out an oppo player who is injured in the contact.

Unreasonable to do that? Surely he knew or was negligent in not realizing that injury could occur?

I’m just wondering what the AFL will do when a player launches himself sideways or backwards for a mark - the sort of thing that’s usually seen as very brave, eyes only for the ball, “no thought for his own safety” - and takes out an oppo player who is injured in the contact.

Unreasonable to do that? Surely he knew or was negligent in not realizing that injury could occur?
You'll work it out eventually.

Nothing wrong with broken bones ... it's the thing inside the head that's the problem.

70% + of AFL players get concussed during their career.
3+ concussions and there are major risks for long term injury.

It needs to change.

You'll work it out eventually.

Nothing wrong with broken bones ... it's the thing inside the head that's the problem.

70% + of AFL players get concussed during their career.
3+ concussions and there are major risks for long term injury.

It needs to change.
So yes or no to knees in the back of the head for marks?

Just watch any game today. You'll probably see 100 collisions that might be considered line ball by someone. The AFL have an impossible job.
That’s why I don’t think they need to try with contests.
If someone else has the ball and you do something, you’re liable.
When it’s a contest, it’s part of the game.
As soon as we take that out, as hocking tried to do this week, then it’s time to make it non contact, if they want to remove any chance of accidental head knocks.

Back