David Morrison AOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

i do not take any offence from your comment, it does not affect me on either an emotional or intellectual level. i do not know your character traits well enough, so i can not give any credence or weight to your judgement of my IQ.

Interesting variation of GFY.

As chief of the Australian military in 2012 the guy wanted more money to kill Muslim women and children, when we were in the middle of a budget emergency.

If you can't see anything wrong with this and why he is Australian of the year, you dont deserve your voting rights or to be out in public with normal people.

I am critical of Einstein,but at least he was honest about being wrong and doing something really stupid. Where as this dickhead is pretending he's from the high moral ground.

As chief of the Australian military in 2012 the guy wanted more money to kill Muslim women and children, when we were in the middle of a budget emergency.

If you can't see anything wrong with this and why he is Australian of the year, you dont deserve your voting rights or to be out in public with normal people.

Right so killing Muslims is ok when we have a budget surplus?

Johnny Howard - all is forgiven.

The fact that it's got conservatives pissed off again is great.
The guy served how many years in the ADF? How long were you in the military Rita and Miranda?

Being a white male army officer has made him more open to criticism thus far. How do you see this year playing out?
Looks likely to continue on in the same vein as Adam Goodes, and Rosie Batty speaking out, and campaigning for equality, and inclusiveness. Can we expect the vitriol directed toward the previous two winner to come his way, or as a white, male, army officer will his views be more accepted?

Blackburn Cashman Mauries?

The Tory Tuesdays pearls in the Canberra meme for staffers in the Labor offices, the female staffers. Gotta hand it to them, its pretty genius.

Bill Kelty is still rocking his jumpers when he catches up with Collins at University Cafe on Fridays for lunch. still has the bouffant. Best bouffant this side of Robert Manne and Peter Craven. If you edit a literary or political magazine/journal this necessitates bouffant status. Unlike say, being exec chair of the NGV like Gerard Vaughn, that necessitates you are bald with a respectable mid-age corpulance, and wear a 10k Brioni suit and charvet shirt and Hermes ties with a flourish in hue.

for Gerard Vaughn see: Kim Williams former head of Opera Oz among other bourgeois pursuits and the Sunking's right hand in antipodes with Foxtel/Newscorp now AFL board turncoat

On the Maurie B dress code - the young kids who get churned through there now cannot be differentiated from the Big 6 Aryans

The fact that it's got conservatives pissed off again is great.
The guy served how many years in the ADF? How long were you in the military Rita and Miranda?

Yep its like all politicians - they love sending working class kids to their deaths in foreign wars whilst their kids get much deserved scholarships. For all the problems with the Country Club Republicans at least some of their kids serve in the military. I wonder what Kev Andrews kids are up too?

What did Dick Cheney say about military service in Vietnam - he had "other priorities"

Some war veterans want him to resign as AOTY and as a General. Where were these war veterans when Bernard Gaynor was being a homophobic and transphobic a-hole?

You'd be surprised about how common Gaynor's opinions seem to be amongst some ex-military types

Dropping McGregor's name into google yielded this little tidbit:

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news...yout-to-victim-of-cate-mcgregor-tweets/144140

A quick read of wiki mentions that McGregor hasn't had the surgery, so this Gaynor bloke is correct in believing that "she" is just a man in a dress

-----------

THE Australian Defence Force offered to pay $25,000 compensation to an army major who had been ridiculed online by Australia’s highest ranking trans military officer.

In 2013, Queensland-based Group Captain Catherine (Cate) McGregor tweeted Major Bernard Gaynor Sr was a failure at Royal Military College Duntroon and had defective DNA, following Gaynor Sr’ refusal to recognise her transition and gender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropping McGregor's name into google yielded this little tidbit:

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news...yout-to-victim-of-cate-mcgregor-tweets/144140

A quick read of wiki mentions that McGregor hasn't had the surgery, so this Gaynor bloke is correct in believing that "she" is just a man in a dress

-----------

THE Australian Defence Force offered to pay $25,000 compensation to an army major who had been ridiculed online by Australia’s highest ranking trans military officer.

In 2013, Queensland-based Group Captain Catherine (Cate) McGregor tweeted Major Bernard Gaynor Sr was a failure at Royal Military College Duntroon and had defective DNA, following Gaynor Sr’ refusal to recognise her transition and gender.

I assumed she'd had the surgery. Does this mean he (Gaynor) should've referred to her/him (McGregor) as a female - just because he/she wanted to be called a female? If so, I wonder how he/she would go changing in the females change rooms, and whether other females would have a problem with it?

What did Dick Cheney say about military service in Vietnam - he had "other priorities"

It may have been much later in his life but hey, at least Tricky Dicky still got to shoot someone:p
nn_greg_cheney_060213.standard.jpg

On the Maurie B dress code - the young kids who get churned through there now cannot be differentiated from the Big 6 Aryans
I luv how Slaters were like the Geelong to Mauries Hawthorn, now they are the finishing school for the left student politicans in the law revue in parkville. I had a cousin go off to MBC, they will always be known as Maurice Blackburn Cashman to me. so disappoint so doleful [sic][sic](grammar evo?) they dispensed with the Cashman. I had my own requiem in ode to C.

I also like my Baker McKenzie and the chair/managing partner in Oz from Sydney who talked about coal concessions with Eddie OBeid and said the quickest way to a bagful of money. that guy. And ofcourse, the chief editor or managing editor or the chief copyrighter who decided to run with the authorial byline to the two investigative journalists at The Age as Baker and McKenzie. Since the biggest lawfirm in the world has that title, and they were branding a new journalism strategy behind "serious" investigative journalists, and I assume the protocol is alphabetical order in the byline, why could not they have used the first names to switch the alphabetical protocol and had Nick McKenzie and Richard Baker. I bet Spencer street is looking at promoting journalists called Malleson Minter Freehill Arthur to their investigative unit...

John McGuigan ex Oz Baker&McKenzie mnging parter "shortest distance to a pot of money mcguigan alliterationz
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/coal-deal-the-shortest-distance-to-a-pot-of-money-20130130-2dk7v.html
Coal deal 'the shortest distance to a pot of money'
Kate McClymont
she of the casting "dispersions" malaprop just like Brad the coach of north, in the rich history of dermie spoonerisms in football.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=McGuigan+Baker+McKenzie+OBeid&espv=2&biw=1125&bih=931&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp3bnmktLKAhVBJqYKHdZSB_8Q_AUIBigA&dpr=1#q="John+McGuigan"+"shortest+distance+to+a+pot+of+money"
upload_2016-1-31_5-22-37.jpeg
and christine lagarde the IMF head who was the world chief of Baker & McKenzie out of London formerly Chicago, in pollies in Paris(more alliterationz) she was also high up in the right behind Sarkozy and was a foreign minister in that party under the first administration of Sarkozy (I think, prolly wrong on that, someone will correct me?) medusala
upload_2016-1-31_5-26-35.jpeg

Last edited:
I assumed she'd had the surgery. Does this mean he (Gaynor) should've referred to her/him (McGregor) as a female - just because he/she wanted to be called a female? If so, I wonder how he/she would go changing in the females change rooms, and whether other females would have a problem with it?
she is having a tanty. most women get this out of their system before their PMS, say... when they are about three?

The blackcat Ponzi scheme hedge fund must have been going ok lately! Or when you aren't kicking back with Cate (Blanchett not McGregor) do you head to the row and see Huntsman?

Cant see Cate MCG and Germaine sharing supper any time soon

http://www.tcs.cam.ac.uk/news/00336...a-germaine-greer-speaks-out-at-the-union.html

Germaine Greer, renowned feminist, today answered challenging questions on her alleged transphobic views and actions. She said:

"I didn’t know there was such a thing [as transphobia]. Arachnaphobia, yes. Transphobia, no.”

I prefer the cut of the Italian tailors meds, the row is for more like Tom Waterhouse, the toffs and w@nkers who go to Grand National and do the top and tails and hat thing. <think> mclachlan brothers polo and Vlad. a nouveau riche set.

These days they have people who consider themselves so special they can choose what gender they want to be on a daily hour minute to minute basis. They're called Non Binary or Gender fluid and this is part of the push for the removal of gender on toilets/changerooms. Already we have Mx available to these people on their passports to reflect a genderless status.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=non-binary
https://www.passports.gov.au/passpo...bilityoverview/Pages/changeofsexdoborpob.aspx
Surgery is not a prerequisite for a passport to be issued in your preferred sex.
it's f**ked up isn't it.

Announcing that after what I assume is years of torment that you're going to live as a woman would take a lot of guts, it was hard enough coming out, and I never had any doubts over my gender. You, and I might not fully understand the psychology around trans genderism, but it doesn't make it f***ed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back