Toast David Mundy - 300 Games #Mundy3Hundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a class act on and off field. Criminally underrated and if he played for one of the Victorian power clubs then he’d be viewed as one of the modern day superstars.

He was massive throughout the 2013 finals series and I’ll never forget his work in the qualifying final down in Geelong as well as the grand final where he really got us going in the third quarter.

Fairly tales do occasionally come true in footy (Crawford getting a flag in his very last game when it looked like he never would, Max Bailey getting a flag when it looked like he’d never even play again and Morris for the dogs in 2016). May we farewell Mundy with a flag this year or next!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for a strong turnout this weekend to honour an absolute goddamn LEGEND of the club. With a blockbuster timeslot, an expected warm evening, two weeks since the last home game and coming off one of our best wins in years it'd be an appropriate tribute if we could push 45k. We don't have the greatest drawing power and obviously the Dogs won't bring many of their own but i'd be disappointed with anything under 40k.

#Mundy3Hundy

love love love Mundy
absolutely magnificent player & one of our greats.
how good was that little flick up to a team mate (soccer style) with 5 minutes to go against the Giants last game?
we always wanna Seymour Mundy :thumbsu:

Hoping for a strong turnout this weekend to honour an absolute goddamn LEGEND of the club. With a blockbuster timeslot, an expected warm evening, two weeks since the last home game and coming off one of our best wins in years it'd be an appropriate tribute if we could push 45k. We don't have the greatest drawing power and obviously the Dogs won't bring many of their own but i'd be disappointed with anything under 40k.

#Mundy3Hundy

We got 43,056 for basically the same game last year (Sat night, Len Hall, Bulldogs, after playing GWS in Canberra). I would hope we can give 50k a nudge.

We got 43,056 for basically the same game last year (Sat night, Len Hall, Bulldogs, after playing GWS in Canberra). I would hope we can give 50k a nudge.

I don't think we'll get 50k, we only got over it once last year against the Eagles, with Essendon coming close at around 49k last year. It will be around the same as last year, or maybe 45k.

If we start winning this season consistently, and winning well, then we will nudge 50k against Sydney, Cats and Essendon towards the back end of the season as long as the weather holds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back