Toast David Mundy - 300 Games #Mundy3Hundy

Remove this Banner Ad

And I just got awarded my trophies...it's like a someone is watching me over me. I would like to thank David Mundy for making this happen...and my family and (cries)...everyone who supported me and...(mic cut off, music plays)...

Well done to Barra. Been a loyal and superb warrior for this club i hope they win tonight for him.

Especially after the rubbish performance that got dished up in his 250th at GWS a few years back in a 90 pt drubbing

I never realised how much bigger than Pav he is.

View attachment 663144

On another note, (spoiler alert) I just received a 13 year AND a 2 year trophy from bigfooty a couple of minutes ago. I'm starting to get the tingles that theGav56 might be on the banner alongside Mundy3Hundy.
You can get a whole lot less by killing somebody.🤔

Sorry for the intrusion on your board.

What an awesome effort to reach 300 AFL games playing for a West Aussie team, it would seem more like 400 or more with all the travel.

To stick strong with Freo through all the ups and downs and not go home, shows what sort of human he is. Also a bloody good footballer who just plays the ball and does not carry on like a knob on the field, love watching him play.

I hope the team has a big win so he can celebrate in the style he deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been a lot of dust and pollen around last night, I can't think of any other reason why there were tears in me eyes watching him getting chaired off the field with a win

Interesting that both 300 gamers for Freo are from the eastern states.
Anybody care to suggest the first West Aussie to do it for us?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Must have been a lot of dust and pollen around last night, I can't think of any other reason why there were tears in me eyes watching him getting chaired off the field with a win
Mine came on when he was doing his lap of the oval.

Mundy Mundy, so good to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back