Toast David Mundy 350

Remove this Banner Ad

For my money he’s the clear number 2 all time great Freo player. Fyfe won’t get anywhere near his number of games & would have to captain us at least to another GF to reach the top with Pav (just my opinion).
I sweated on his new contracts only slightly less than Pav’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's pretty funny how it's turned out given the amount of criticism he received on here early in his career.

VFL 360 apparently did f all on big Dave's 350, just his re-signing.
Begs the question, after the love fest for Reiwoldt last week for his 300th.
Biased here, but I reckon Dave Mundy is a better player over their respective careers.

Pre-Enlightenment, I was frustrated with David Mundy for being ‘slow’. Then I saw he was slow like a classic Jag or Rolls-Royce, all unhurried power.

Jason Dunstall (or another commentator crony) said David’s kicking action was ´so pure’. Pure class.

VFL 360 apparently did f all on big Dave's 350, just his re-signing.
Begs the question, after the love fest for Reiwoldt last week for his 300th.
Biased here, but I reckon Dave Mundy is a better player over their respective careers.

It’s ridiculous. If he played for a Vic club he would be talked about as an all time great.
I noticed Freo have 2 players now in the top 20 all time games played VFL/AFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Placed some cheeky spare change on Mundy for the Brownlow on BetFair where he is paying a tasty 370.

There is enough there for him to get into the top 5. After his name started getting mentioned more in the media, I reckon the umps would have had some cognitive bias to tally up a few extras. Not expecting it of course, but its money I don't mind losing, so why not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back