Review David Noble - Smooth Operator, or Scourge of God?

Is David Noble...

• a Smooth Operator?

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • the Scourge Of God?

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • he's no Phil Harper, that's for sure

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Your post prompted me to read through this thread again. I can't say that my opinion has changed much since.

I'm still amused that we had Noble reporting to Sanderson, and Sanderson to Noble, depending on what day of the week it was.:p
Interesting. We were pretty good with Noble and have been pretty s**t without him. Brisbane s**t until he got there, and pretty good since.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, I guess. I have no idea to what degree he's actually affecting success at each club.

Interesting. We were pretty good with Noble and have been pretty s**t without him. Brisbane s**t until he got there, and pretty good since.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, I guess. I have no idea to what degree he's actually affecting success at each club.
It's no coincidence... ;)

you dimwit, we weren’t good at all with Noble. We were the definition of exceedingly average. You’ve literally NFI.

It's no coincidence... ;)

Brisbane’s greatest on-field challenges were a failed coach and failed physical performance department. Both corrected prior to Noble’s arrival. Suggesting that we were anything better than middle of the road during his tenure here is pure fiction. We were definitely better under him than Burto, completely unarguable, but as per a previous post, that is the lowest of bars. Brisbane got themselves a good coach, ****ed off Burto, drafted well with their top end picks, all prior to Noble’s arrival. Under Noble they maximised a cushy draw and home ground advantage to fail in straight sets at home. Like Trigg, moving out of the mediocre bosom of the AFC will shine the spotlight on exactly how ordinary David Noble is. And let’s not forget that the AFL fully endorsed Trigg at Carlton, just as they did Noble at Brisbane. Memories are very short around this place.

Plus he traded dangerfield for 1 first rounder which absolutely screwed us over. Will never forgive him for this.
Yep, should have played hardball, so that Geelong would have been forced to change their plans and pay Dangerfield an amount we couldn't afford to match.

you dimwit, we weren’t good at all with Noble. We were the definition of exceedingly average. You’ve literally NFI.
Don't bother replying to me. You offer so little on the board that I blocked you ages ago, so your dribble doesn't fill up the feed. Your just Sanders without the wit or insight. i'm only going to see your posts when people respond to them, and that's the last thing I want.

Back