David Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

I've lost all empathy for North. I dredged up some once they got in Noble as I like him.. but gee wizz.

Pathetic.

And a side note, I don't think Clarkson will be the panacea the media have made him out to be.

Guess all that and more will be answered next week on the drama-filled afl coaching roundabout....

I find it laughable that the media are saying that Clarkson should choose North Melbourne because he would get at least 3 years grace before making finals. Didnt Nobes have acid put on him from the start?
From memory the president (previous one) said the expectation was finals, before he had even coached a game

I find it laughable that the media are saying that Clarkson should choose North Melbourne because he would get at least 3 years grace before making finals. Didnt Nobes have acid put on him from the start?

The whole messiah tag being attached to Clarko is utterly ridiculous.

He's said as much today and that he's embarrassed by it all being about him.

TBH if I'm Clarko, I' m taking Norf over Essendoom.

I think NM have conducted themselves more professionally, as opposed to the Bummers, who haven't even have the decency to formally divorce their previous partner in Rutten while at the same time chasing after a bit of new skirt.

If Clarko is a principled as everyone says he is, he should tell Essendoom to pi$$ off.

The whole messiah tag being attached to Clarko is utterly ridiculous.

He's said as much today and that he's embarrassed by it all being about him.

TBH if I'm Clarko, I' m taking Norf over Essendoom.

I think NM have conducted themselves more professionally, as opposed to the Bummers, who haven't even have the decency to formally divorce their previous partner in Rutten while at the same time chasing after a bit of new skirt.

If Clarko is a principled as everyone says he is, he should tell Essendoom to pi$$ off.

I will LOL when Essendon miss out! Not that it matters but they have further fractured their club. Even the Blues seem to slowly realising that it isn't the 21st century, but Essendon haven't.

I will LOL when Essendon miss out! Not that it matters but they have further fractured their club. Even the Blues seem to slowly realising that it isn't the 21st century, but Essendon haven't.
Sitting in a room filled with cigar smoke some well dressed fellows contemplate a world where Windy Hill is not the centre of the universe ... glancing at one another they wordlessly come to a complete agreement that such a time and place is utterly inconceivable. They sit back, lift their snifters of brandy, and fondly reminisce about the days of Sheedy and Hird secure in the knowledge that the lesser clubs (other Vics) and the barbarians (non-Vics) will inevitably come to realise their true place ... such is the onward march of determined destiny to that wondrous and future paradise where black and red is all and all is red and black (selah).