David Schwartz' OXy-MORON's Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this is a weel late, but last week in the Collingwood v Geelong game, Collingwood were leading by somewhere between 8-10 goals and Ox's comment was, "Collingwood are starting to get on top around the ground". Well done Ox!!! Most people had been able to work that out about 30 minutes earlier.

Dennis - "So why can't they kick it far?"
Ox - "The air is dense, Dennis"
Bruce "That's a bit hard to get the tongue around"
Ox - "....dense...."

He obviously didn't understand that Bruce was pointing out the similarities of dense and Dennis.

just wait till ya live in Brisbane and him and some other random host the lead in to the fox coverage up here on channel 7.... he is just not a clever man lol

Am I the only one that thinks Bucks and Ox do not get on at all?

lol I agree. Last week in the Geelong vs Collingwood game, Leon had missed the second of his snaps on goal

Ox: He'll be spewing he missed those 2, he won't be able to talk about them in the locker room after the game.
Bux: He doesn't talk about them mate, he just kicks them

*silence*

just wait till ya live in Brisbane and him and some other random host the lead in to the fox coverage up here on channel 7.... he is just not a clever man lol

God yes. 1pm games are brilliant with the ox and that other guy (hamish someone...?). Talking of which, i believe they are on in a few minutes. EDIT Aker is on ??? wtf???

I love it when someone tkes a mark inside forward fifty and the ox goes something like "Skill......... Speed......... He's really a good player."